An Unknown Love. Part 34

Hey :D sorry it's been a while. But my Internet hasn't been that good for the last few days. And when it did work I was busy look at cars to buy since I passed my driving test on Tuesday!! So I'm trying to find a car :) I have to say, I'm going to miss seeing my drivin instructor every week. He was such a nice guy :)

Anyways I think you'll like this one :D I quite like it.

Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan. Please Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter :D

Video on the side is of one of Kings of Leon's new songs Wait For Me. I can't wait for the new album! :)

Enjoy!!!

~~~~~~

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

"How was last night?" My dad asked as they all ate their desserts. Normally if I was out for dinner, I'd share a dessert with Lewis. But I clearly can't do that anymore.

"Yeah it was really good fun. Everyone in the year did really well in results, so everyone was happy." I absolutely loved last night. It was the best night I've had in a while.

"Was it better than having dinner with your family?" My dad laughed already knowing the answer.

"As much as I love you guys, last night was better." I laughed before taking a sip of my coke.

"How come Mark didn't come with us?" Max asked, looking at me. I never told Max and Emily that we broke up. I think Emily knew because she saw I never talked about him or went out with him. But Max is only twelve so didn't really catch on.

"We broke up last week." I smiled slightly, even though I was upset.

"Why; I thought you liked him?" He frowned slightly confused.

"Come on Max, leave it." My mum knew how much I didn't want to talk about it.

"It's fine," I looked at her and smiled. I knew Max really liked him so I felt he'd appreciate me telling him what happened. "I did like him. We just ended things because it wasn't working out." I still do like him. I still love him. He was the first guy that I ever loved. And that's going to be hard to get over.

"So he won't be around anymore?" He asked a bit down. I don't know if you understand just how much Max liked Lewis. Every time Lewis was over, he'd play Max's Playstation with him. He would give Max his old games that he never played anymore. He was like the brother that Max never had and probably needed.

"No he won't, Max. That's us finished. And I'm sorry because I know how much you liked him." I smiled slightly apologetically at him.

"It's okay," he mumbled before going back to his ice cream. I know Max should probably just accept it and move on since he's twelve. But he's one of those kids that doesn't really trust many people. He only has a small group of friends. So when he gets along really well with someone, like Lewis, it's hard for him when they're not there anymore.

I looked up at my dad, who smiled at me. "I think it's getting a bit late. I'll get the bill then we'll go." He stood up and walked over to the counter.

"I'm meet you out by the car." I told my mum standing up. I took my phone out of my pocket as I left the restaurant. Hopefully because Max had some answers about why Lewis isn't around, I won't have to talk about him anymore. I just want to move on from it.

"Guess who?" Someone said while covering my eyes.

"Oh for goodness sake." I muttered slumping backwards slightly. "Let go Ben or I'll scream."

He chuckled and moved his hands away from my eyes. "Someone's grumpy," he smiled as I turned around. "I thought you'd be happy after getting the results you got you little genius."