An Unknown Love. Part 44

Hey :) Sorry for the wait, but I've just started back at Uni... Sad times :( But I got my results back for my semester 1 exams and passed all 3 :D BUt they we're relatively straight forward anyway :)

I've not got much to say anyway. I'm planning on putting up a special Valentine's chapter up on Friday so keep an eye out for that :) It won't be long, only a couple for pages. 

Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan. Please Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter :D

I hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR

“Tell us how you two decided to move in with each other? Especially straight after you said you were staying at home.” My mum was going to be the calm, democratic one amongst us.

“It just happened and came up in conversation.” I don’t really think we planned it. Yeah we talked about it, but we never really planned on moving in together so soon “We were talking about how we don’t see each other as much as we used to. He’s at work all day and when I start Uni, we’ll see each other less. Then he asked me to move in with him. I was going to stay home, but then he asked me. And I wanted to say yes.” I looked down at the table and shrugged slightly. 

"I don't understand how you can say you're staying here. Then a few hours later, change your mind and move out." My dad voiced shaking his head slightly. 

"I wasn't planning on moving in with Mark anytime soon. I imagined it'd be next year or later. We never really talked about it, just mentioned it. But when he asked me, I changed my mind." I don't see why he can't understand that I only changed my mind when Lewis asked me. 

"And did you even think how you're going to afford this? The part time job you said you're getting won't pay for much." He asked again, not accepting the answer I gave him yesterday. "You have the deposit for a flat, rent, food, bills and everything else to pay. I doubt Mark will be paying for all of that." He listed them off using his fingers. 

"I've got my loan to use as well. That's what it's for, to use for living costs. And I still have loads of money from jobs I did over Christmas and summer the past few years." I didn't really talk about how to pay for things with Lewis. 

"You didn't have a job this summer?" He always had to look for the bad parts. 

"I wanted to spend the summer with Mark and my friends." I wasn't going to spend my last summer before everyone moves for Uni working. 

"And what's going to happen next summer when Mark is off for two months?" 

"Okay Adam, we're not talking about that far ahead. We're talking about Roxy moving out." My mum reminded him what we really needed to talk about. I haven't thought about next summer. That's too far away to start thinking about. "Where are you going to move to?" She brought it back to me moving out. 

"We decided yesterday to move to Whitefield. It's only twenty minutes away, so it's not like its miles away." I don't know if that's where we definitely decided, but it was our best option. 

"That's not the point." My dad mumbled while sitting back in his chair. 

"Then what is the point? I don't see why you're so against it. I thought that you'd be happy if I was." I just want to know why he is so against moving out. 

"I don't want you to move out. That's the point," he didn't really give me a reason. 

"I already know that. I want to know the reason why you don’t want me to move out.”