An Unknown Love. Part 19

Hey guys :) I don't think the next upload will be as fast as this because I'm still trying to figure out where I want to take this story. I've got an idea, but I'm not 100%. But it shouldn't take too long :)

I've not go much to say since I'm not doing much since I'm on summer. But I was in school today and I saw the teacher I was always arguing with which was weird. I still hate him haha!

Anyway, please Vote Comment and Become a Fan(Follower). Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter :)

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER NINETEEN

"So how was it?" Jade asked sitting on my bed. I sat down on the other end as Jessie sat on my chair.

"It was okay," I shrugged my shoulders slightly.

"No; I want details. It's bound to be more than okay. Any girl would kill to go on a date with him." Jade gushed crossing her legs on the bed. "He's just so hot. His eyes and his jawline are just amazing. And I'm sure he's got some nice muscles under that shirt."

I laughed and shook my head at her. I'm not the jealous type, but I'm a wee bit jealous that how lots of girls see him. "You do realise if he asks her to be his girlfriend, you're crushing on your best friend's boyfriend." Jessie said with a slight chuckle.

"But we aren't at the stage yet." I reminded them we have only had one date.

"Well how did dinner go then?" Jade asked for a second time.

"Yeah, it was nice. It was just like a normal dinner really. We just talked about anything and everything. We talked about our families and what I wanted to do next year. Then we went for coffee and he dropped me home." I didn't make it sound fun, but it really was.

"Are you going out again?" Jessie asked before Jade could.

"You'll never guess what I did." I said embarrassed, putting my head in my hands.

"What?" They asked at the same time.

"He asked me what I do now I'm not at school, and I told him go shopping when there's nobody in town. And he said he's not been shopping that much to know about that. So I said he should come with me on Monday because you two are doing something else." I looked up at them, still embarrassed from what I did.

"You're something else Rox," Jade couldn't stop laughing. "You basically asked him out on another date."

"Yeah I know," I mumbled looking up at the ceiling.

"But you are going out again?"

I looked at Jade and smiled. "I think we're going out on Monday. He said he'd let me know." As I finished talking my phone started to ring.

"Speak of the devil," Jessie said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and took my phone out of my pocket. "Are you going to answer it?"

"Not when you guys are here." I stood up and walked into my bathroom. I answered my phone while sitting on the edge of the bath. "Hello?" I said running my fingertips along the edge of the bath.

"Hey Sarky," Hartley sounded like he was smiling. "How are you?"

"Yeah I'm okay. Jessie and Jade are over being annoying and bombarding me with questions." I told him earning a laugh in response.

"Tell them to go and find another source of entertainment. I'm the only one who should be annoying you." He suggested making me smile. "So about Monday. Is it still okay if we go out again?" He sounded slightly nervous as he asked that.