An Unknown Love. Part 9

Hey guys :) did everyone have a good Easter? I can only remember about two or three days out of the two week holiday, it just went by so fast :) particularly Olly Murs :D

Anyway, my exams are starting next month so I'm gonna be really busy with school and revision. So I'm sorry if uploads aren't great. But they should be okay because be written up to chapter 15,so uploads shouldn't be a problem. It's just finding time to proof read, edit and getting them uploaded. But like always I'll try my hardest :)

Back to this one. I hope you enjoy it. Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan or Follower. Whatever you want to call it :) I shall talk to you all later! :D

~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER NINE

"I never asked you," Jessie said as we packed up our Maths books. "How did your date go?" He smirked at me and I just shrugged.

"Alright, we probably won't have another one. It felt more like having dinner with a friend or a brother. But you'll never guess who he's friends with." I whispered making sure Mr Hartley didn't hear.

"Who?" He asked putting his bag on his back. I nodded my head towards Mr Hartley, putting my bag on my shoulder. "Piss off," he said quite loudly.

"Jessie!" Mr Hartley warned him. "Watch your language or you're in detention. I'm sick of telling you to stop swearing." Well someone is in a bad mood. I looked at Jessie who was trying not to laugh.

"Come on. I'm hungry," he said walking away. I grabbed my water before following him.

"Roxanne I want your homework last period. If you don't have it you're in deep trouble." Mr Hartley called after me.

"Fine," I left the room not bothering to look at him.

"One of these days you guys aren't going to be rude to each other." Jessie said when I caught up to him.

"I wasn't rude to him at the football match. I was nice to him then."

He shook his head with a smirk as we stopped at my locker. "That was over two weeks ago. I thought you promised your dad you'll not get into anymore trouble?"

"Like that was going to happen." I took my Maths books out of my bag, before I threw it in my locker and slammed it shut. "I'm going to go to the study floor and do this Maths homework. If I need you to come and do it I'll give you a call." I said with a smirk.

"Whatever," he chuckled slightly. "I'll see you later," he called as I walked to the study floor.

I sighed and threw my books on the table. Just as I sat down my phone start to vibrate. I glanced around making sure there were no teachers, before taking my phone out. I answered it while opening my books. "Hello?" I said trying to find my homework sheet.

"How's my sexy Roxanne?" Ben said making me roll my eyes. We decided just to stay friends after the date.

"You annoy me so much Ben."

He laughed, sounding like he didn't care. "Thanks for that. I really appreciate it," he retorted sarcastically. "Anyways, what are you up to?"

"I'm in school," I stated obviously. "Trying to do some stupid Maths homework for Mr Dickhead." This caused him to laugh even harder.

"Oh God, I need to tell him that."

"Don't he's already in a bad mood." I found my homework sheet and started the first question. There's only fifteen question, I'm sure I can finish it for last period. Note the sarcasm. I'll probably get the whole thing wrong anyway.