An Unknown Love. Part 15

Hey guys :) how is everyone?

Sorry that's it's been a week but I've been busy studying. My last exam isn't until the 11th so I'm going to be studying up until then. But I'll so my best to upload :)

I've not got much else to say really. And it's past midnight over here and I'm exhausted. I really can't wait until I don't have to get up early for school. But I will miss going to school :( I'm not ready to leave!

Anyway, I hope you like this chapter. Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan/Follower if you do like it. Please Follow me on Twitter and Like my Facebook page :) we can have fun on Facebook and Twitter :D

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

"I feel like crap," I groaned falling onto the chairs of the common room.

"Yeah you don't look so good." Jessie said grabbing his bag.

"I don't want to go to class." I closed my eyes while rolling onto my side. I literally have no energy to sit through another class. Admittedly there was only two more to go, but the day had already killed me.

"Sleep here for a while." Jessie suggested, and I felt his hand on my forehead. "You've got the cold or flu or something. Maybe you should go home."

"I can't," I said sniffing. Yeah, I'm definitely sick. What's this; the second time this year? "My parents are working. And I can't skip class because Hartley will go nuts." Not that I would normally worry, but Mr James made it pretty clear he'd not accept me ditching class.

"I'll tell him you're over here because you're sick. I'll see you at the end of the period."

I mumbled my response not opening my eyes. I'm sure if I sleep for a bit I'll be okay. Opening my eyes, I grabbed my bag and used it as a pillow. I closed my eyes again and I tried to get as much sleep before next period. Since there was hardly anyone in the common room now, it was the only opportunity. Next period is busy with students in free periods, and that will only bring a mass of students who will wake me up.

I honestly felt I was asleep for ten minutes before I was woken up. There was definitely no way an hour had passed. "Oi," someone said pushing my side.

"What?" I mumbled still half asleep.

"Aren't you meant to be in class?"

I still hadn't a clue who it was, and I wasn't about to open my eyes to find out. "Maybe, but I feel like crap. I'm pretty sure if I stand up I'm going to throw up everywhere." I told the person earning a sound of disgust. "Why do you care?"

"Because I want to know why my best friend isn't in class." The person answered with slight amusement. I groaned, pushing myself up into a sitting position. "Oh damn, you do look like hell."

I laughed slightly, rubbing my eyes. "I feel exactly the same." I opened my eyes and got a blurry view of Jade. "Scratch that, I feel worse."

She laughed wobbling on her crutches slightly. "Partying too hard last night?" She joked sitting in the seat opposite me. Seeing her made me feel so guilty. Every time I see her on crutches, my stomach tightens. And today not the day for that to be happening.

"I'm going to be sick." I stood up and ran out of the room.

"Roxanne," someone called me from the door. Knowing I couldn't get to the bathroom in time, I opted for the bin. I just got to it, as I threw up. I don't even know how I can throw up seeing as I hadn't eaten anything. "Damn it," the person muttered from behind me. The next thing I knew the person is holding my hair back. That's something which I don't need; puke in my hair. "Are you alright?" He said rubbing my back.