An Unknown Love. Part 13

Hey guys :) hope everyone is okay. I am so tired :L I could honestly sleep for a week straight.

For those of you who follow me on Twittaa or on Facebook, and get all my amazing randomness :), you'll all know that an argument I had with my teacher led to us ignoring each other. But we sorted things out yesterday so we're all good! We've sorted out our little domestic :D (I know there will be another one soon though :D) And if you don't follow me on anything, ce on guys, you're really missing out. You get all the randomness from my life :D so go follow me!!

Anyways, I really hope you enjoy this chapter. Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan. Follow me on Twitter and Like my Facebook Page :D

Enjoy! And check out the video on the side. I love my wee Tee Tee :) he's so cool :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

"Can Roxanne Smith go speak to the headmaster please?" A kid said by the door. I don't really fancy going to Mr James during the last period of the day.

"Now or at the end of the period?" Mr Hunter said when I started to move.

"Now," the boy said before leaving. Damn, I was hoping it would be the end of the period so I didn't have to stay in Geography. I stood up and lifted my blazer from the back of my chair.

"What did you do this time?"

I looked up at Mr Hunter while putting my blazer on. "Nothing," I said walking towards the door. "Not that I can remember anyway." I smiled as Mr Hunter laughed at me.

"Well have fun and don't get yourself into another detention." He made the class laugh. My whole year knew I always get detentions, and Mr Hunter likes making jokes about it.

"Haha, very funny." I said sarcastically before leaving the room. Honestly, I really doubt I've done anything. I didn't do anything yesterday apart from the argument with Mr Hartley. And I didn't do anything today. Even in Maths, I didn't do anything. I just sat there and did some revision. So I really don't know why I'm getting called to Mr James' office. It could be about changing Maths classes. So hopefully the answer is yes.

I knocked Mr James' door and he yelled, "come in." I turned the handle before forcing the door open. "Miss Smith," he greeted as I shut the door. "How are we today? Anymore run ins with Mr Hartley?" He gave me a smirk as I sat down. I smiled sheepishly, looking away from him. "Anyway, we'll talk about that later. I want to talk about you moving class first." He moved towards the desk and folded his arms on the desk. "I've really thought about it Roxy, so don't think I'm being unfair. But I really don't want you to move so close to exams." Is he actually being in serious? I really thought that he'd let me move since I'm always arguing with Mr Hartley.

"Sir," I started to protest but he raised his hand to stop me.

"Just let me explain why first. Then if you still want to ask something, you can. Is that fair enough?" He raised his eyebrows, so I just nodded and sat back in my chair. "I know you guys don't exactly get on. I think Mr Hartley comes into the staff room every lunch time, without fail, and has something to say about you." He said with a little chuckle, shaking his head. "But moving classes right now isn't a good option. Mr Hartley doesn't want you to move classes." Hold on for a second.

"Did he tell you that?" I asked leaning forward in my chair.

"Yeah, I talked to him yesterday about it. I couldn't just move you without consulting him. He feels if you just put your head down and worked, then you could maintain your B or even get an A."

I can't believe Mr Hartley said that. "But I feel that if I move then I could do better. The only reason I can't work in his class is because he aggravates me." That was the truth to be honest. If he didn't piss me off so much I would probably work.