An Unknown Love. Part 41

Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long. It's 11:50 here in the UK so HAPPY NEW YEARS!! I didn't want to leave 2013 with a no upload so here it is! Sorry if it's short but I wanted to put something up :)

I hope you like it and I'll see you next upload (hopefully soon!) :D

Please Vote comment and Become a Fan. Please Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!

Enjoy!

~~~~~~

CHAPTER FORTY-ONE

"When are you moving into halls, Jessie?" My dad asked as we were eating dinner. Ben and Jade left to go out for dinner, so it was just my parents, Jessie, Max, Lewis and I. Lewis and I haven't spoken since the others came over. And you can definitely feel how awkward it is.

"I'll move in the last week of September. My classes dart the week after so there's no rush." Jessie answered before stuffing a huge piece of chicken in his mouth.

"Roxy says you three are moving in together when Jade starts Uni next year. You aren't going to kill each

other are you?" My dad laughed at his own joke, making me shake my head. I could see Lewis sigh and sit back in his chair from the corner of my eye.

"No, I'll think we'll be okay. I just need to get another man so I'm not alone."

"I think even Roxy would still be too much for two men. Wouldn't you Roxy?" My dad looked over at me and smiled. I just shrugged, not really wanting to talk about this. It was only a few hours ago that Lewis asked me to move in with him, now my dad and Jessie are talking about Jessie, Jade and I moving in. Lewis probably thinks I'm going to say no now. But I don't know what I'm going to say.

"You've been very quiet today Roxy. Are you alright?" My mum asked, as I put my cutlery on the plate and sat back in my chair.

"I'm fine," I answered simply with a small smile.

"Hartley's been the same all day too." Jessie thought it'd be a good idea to come into the conversation. "They've barely spoke since we came over earlier." He looked over at me and raised his eyebrows. I kept my face straight and shook my head slightly. What an idiot.

"You two aren't fight; are you?" My dad gave Lewis a slight glare.

"No, we aren't fighting. I'm done so I'm going to go walk Tanner." I stood up and lifted up my plate and glass. I left the dining room and walked into the kitchen. I sighed as I put my dishes down beside the sink.

"I'm sorry," Jessie said standing beside me. "I just thought you weren't talking because you guys were tired. I wouldn't have brought it up if you were actually not talking to each other." He smiled slightly and leant against the sink.

"We aren't fighting, so don't worry about it. It's just something I don't want to talk about right now. But we really aren't fighting with each other." I smiled back at him reassuringly. I can't stay mad at Jessie, when he didn't know what was going on.

"Well I need to go pick up my brother. I'll see you later."

"See you later," I gave him a quick hug before he left the kitchen. I let out a breath and leant against the worktop.

"Is it okay if I come with you?" Lewis said walking into the kitchen with his plate. "I don't want you walking about on your own when it's dark." He walked over to me and set his plate on the worktop. I nodded and pushed myself off the worktop. I knew the main reason why he wanted to come was to talk.

*

It felt weird walking with Lewis and not talking. I guess we were just to busy in our own thoughts. "Are you really moving in with Jessie and Jade next year?" He asked a we walked into the park.