Character Sketch

Rudra Singh Rathore (27 Year old):

He is an enigma who stands tall as a young and handsome business tycoon, revered as the owner of the prestigious Rathore business empire in the eyes of the world. However, behind this façade lies a chilling truth—a dark alter ego as the ruthless mafia king, whose influence stretches across the entirety of Asia. Cruelty and ruthlessness are etched into his very being, making it arduous for him to trust anyone. Born an orphan, Rudra has never tasted the sweetness of love. His existence revolves solely around the relentless pursuit of power and wealth, for he believes that without them, one is condemned to be nothing but mere trash in the eyes of society.

Rajveer Sharma (26 Year old):

He occupies the role of Rudra's personal assistant, but more significantly, he stands as his confidant and best friend. Fate first brought them together when Rajveer was a mere 13-year-old, finding solace in an orphanage. Over time, their shared arrogance and ruthlessness forged an unbreakable bond. Rajveer is the sole individual whom Rudra entrusts with his life and secrets, their souls intertwined by a bond deeper than blood.

Pihu Gupta (21 Year old):

In stark contrast to the darkness that surrounds them, she is an embodiment of resilience and determination, emanates an aura of independence and ambition. Beneath her gentle exterior lies a fierce spirit, driven by an unwavering love for her family. Pihu's devotion knows no bounds, and she is willing to traverse any path to fulfill her family's dreams. Currently pursuing an MBA, she diligently toils through her internship, which serves as a stepping stone to her own aspirations and the realization of her family's hopes.

Dev Gupta (48 Year Old):

He is a father of Pihu who bears the weight of their dreams upon his shoulders as he tirelessly runs bakery shop in the sacred city of Varanasi. Love for his family courses through his veins, etching his every action with unwavering support. Dev stands as a stalwart guardian, shielding his beloved daughter from a society that too often stifles the independence and ambitions of young women. In the face of societal restrictions, he remains resolute, encouraging Pihu to soar high and achieve her wildest dreams.

Neha Gupta (46 Year Old):

She is a Pihu mother who embodies unwavering dedication as a loving housewife. Her sole purpose in life lies within a singular wish: to witness her children's dreams transform into reality. Neha stands as a mentor, a beacon of belief in Pihu's aspirations when the world doubts her. She consistently empowers her daughter to seize every opportunity and fearlessly pursue her dreams, dismissing the opinions of those who seek to deter her.

Ankit Gupta and Akash Gupta (16 Year Old):

Ankit and Akash Gupta, the inseparable twins, share a bond that surpasses the boundaries of ordinary sibling affection. Their love for their sister, Pihu, emanates from the very core of their beings, radiating a warmth that defies explanation. As they balance the demands of academics in their 10th-grade journey, they also lend a helping hand to their father in the bakery. Pihu's happiness is their utmost priority, and they remain ever-vigilant guardians, ready to unleash their collective might to wipe away her tears and replace them with unbridled joy. Their unwavering devotion is the very essence of brotherly love, driving them to do whatever it takes to protect Pihu and her dreams.

Within the intricately woven tapestry of their lives, these individuals embody a myriad of emotions. They embody the heart-wrenching longing of a lost soul, the unyielding loyalty of a trusted friend, the indomitable spirit of a determined dreamer, the unconditional love of nurturing parents, and the unbreakable bond between siblings. It is through these emotions that their stories intertwine, creating a narrative that transcends mere words, reaching into the depths of the human experience.