Chapter-7

Author's POV

After 3 months,

Pihu and Shivani had been tirelessly working on their internship, investing their time and energy into learning about managing finances. With only one week left before its completion, Pihu couldn't help but feel a sense of fulfilment and excitement. She was elated about the knowledge she had gained and the prospect of taking a step forward towards a promising future.

Little did Pihu know that a storm was brewing on the horizon, ready to descend upon her life and shatter her dreams. Fate had something unexpected in store for her, something that would not only snatch away her freedom but also leave her heartbroken and devastated.

On the other side, as Rudra prepared to return and claim his love. Consumed by his infatuation, he believed that Pihu would be unable to resist him because he possessed all the qualities a girl desires in a man. However, little did Rudra know that Pihu's heart was not swayed by material wealth, and she was not ready for any kind of relationship.

Rudra, fueled by his obsession, thought various ways to propose to Pihu. In his mind, there was no room for rejection or the possibility that Pihu might have her own desires and reservations.

Unbeknownst to Rudra, Pihu had experienced enough pain in her life. She had a traumatic past which made her cautious, independent, and resistant to falling for superficial displays of wealth and power. Pihu craved a genuine connection, one built on trust, understanding, and emotional support, rather than material possessions.

In Rathore Empire,

As Rudra, surrounded by a phalanx of bodyguards, entered the office building, an air of power and authority followed him. The mere sight of him commanded respect from the employees present in the entrance hall. Silence fell across the hall as they paused their conversations and turned their attention to the charismatic figure in their midst.

One by one, the employees greeted Rudra, their voices filled with reverence and admiration. The awe-inspiring presence of Rudra, with his imposing demeanour and influential position, left an indelible mark on everyone present. The employees, in that moment, witnessed the embodiment of authority and success.

As Rudra made his way through the entrance hall, his piercing gaze swept across the hall, taking in the scene before him. His expression revealed a mixture of satisfaction and purpose, fueled by his relentless pursuit of power and control. He was accustomed to being the center of attention, basking in the adulation and respect bestowed upon him by his employees.

The employees, aware of Rudra's formidable reputation, knew better than to cross his path or incur his wrath. They respected his authority, fearful of the consequences of disobeying or disappointing him. The presence of his bodyguards only amplified the sense of importance and dominance that emanated from Rudra.

While his arrival may have stirred awe and admiration, it also generated an undercurrent of tension and unease. The employees were aware of the consequences of working under Rudra's rule, where loyalty, obedience and competence were paramount. They understood that failure to meet his expectations could result in severe repercussions.

As Rudra entered the elevator, Veer followed closely behind. The doors closed, enveloping them in a momentary privacy as they ascended to Rudra's office floor. Rudra's mind was consumed with thoughts of Pihu which he considered his love, his heart's desire, his obsession.