Chapter 3

Hi, guys I hope you all are doing fine.

Time skip 1 month,

One month had passed since Shivani and Pihu started working at Rathore Empire, and they decided it was time to celebrate their accomplishments. They planned to visit a mall together for some leisure time. As they arrived at the mall, Shivani enthusiastically delved into her shopping spree, oblivious to Pihu's growing impatience and hunger.

Pihu said frustratedly "Yaar, I'm starving! Let's grab something to eat. If you don't come with me right now, I won't cook for you for an entire week. Consider it a punishment."

By hearing this Shivani halt on her steps and said with a pleading tone "Hey, you don't have to do that. I'll pause my shopping for now, but please don't impose such a harsh punishment. You know I can't cook, and I rely on your culinary skills to survive." She gives Pihu a look with puppy eyes, hoping for forgiveness.

Relenting to Pihu's hunger-induced demands, Shivani agreed to take a break from her shopping. They headed to the food court, where Pihu eagerly devoured her meal as if she had been deprived of food for days.

********************

In Rathore Empire,

Within the premises of Rathore Empire, the atmosphere was charged with a sense of authority and power.

Rudra said in a commanding voice "Is everything ready, Veer?"

Veer replied him "Yes, Boss. Our goods are prepared, and we can proceed to the mall for inspection."

By hearing Boss from Veer, Rudra said in a cold tone "Alright. How many times do I have to tell you, Veer? Just call me by my name when we are alone. You know we're like family."

Veer by hearing this smile formed on his lips and he replied "Okay, Rudra, but you know I respect you as my boss, the 'Great Rudra Singh Rathore,' whom everyone fears. So, I will continue to address you as 'Boss' in front of others."

Rudra said "As you wish. Let's go because this shipment is of utmost importance, and I won't tolerate any mistakes." as he doesn't want to argue on this small things.

The duo set off, with two cars preceding them and two following closely behind

The duo set off, with two cars preceding them and two following closely behind. Rudra's imposing presence demanded protection, and approximately 20 men accompanied him to ensure his safety. Onlookers believed that Rudra had arrived at the mall for a routine inspection of his business empire, unaware of the true purpose behind his visit—to ensure the smooth handling and concealment of illegal gold bars and drugs hidden within innocuous showpieces.

********************

In the mall,