Chapter-15

Author's Pov,

Pihu silently sat on the chair, her gaze fixed on the table, avoiding any eye contact with Rudra. Her heart raced with a mixture of fear and uncertainty, feeling like a helpless bunny trapped in a lion's den. The room was heavy with tension, the unspoken power struggle between them palpable.

Rudra, his eyes fixed on Pihu's every move, observed her expression with a mix of fascination and loved filled eyes. The intensity of his gaze bore into her, as if trying to unravel the thoughts that raced through her mind.

In a commanding tone, Rudra directed the maid who stood nearby. "Bring the breakfast," he ordered, his voice laced with authority. The sound of his voice sent a shiver down Pihu's spine, causing her to flinch involuntarily. The maid quickly scurried to fulfill his request, knowing better than to defy his orders.

As the maid placed the breakfast spread on the table, the aroma of freshly cooked food filled the air. The platters were filled with an array of delicious delicacies, each dish meticulously prepared to satisfy even the most discerning palate. The breakfast spread boasted a variety of dishes, including masala dosa, aloo parathas, idlis, and sambar, along with buttered toast, tea, plump mangoes, juicy watermelon slices, and glasses of refreshing orange juice.

As the maid hurriedly left after setting the table, leaving Rudra and Pihu alone, the air grew heavy with unspoken tension. Rudra broke the silence with a soft voice, wanting to have a normal conversation with her. It was their first time eating together, and he said, "Pearl, I ordered this breakfast for you, not knowing your preferences. I hope you like it." With gentle care, Rudra served food onto Pihu's plate and then onto his own. "Let's eat," he said a glimmer of hope for a moment of normalcy between them.

As Pihu sat silently, her gaze fixed on the untouched food, Rudra's expression turned cold and stern. "Eat, Pihu," he commanded, his voice sharp with authority. "I don't like to repeat myself again. So, just eat and don't make me angry, or you won't like the consequences."

Despite the fear in her heart, Pihu mustered the courage to speak firmly, "I don't want to eat anything. I'm not hungry. Just let me go."

Rudra's jaw tensed as he suppressed his anger due to Pihu constant stubbornness "You will eat, and that's my order not my proposal to be accepted or rejected by you. I also won't allow you to leave until you've finished your breakfast."

By listening Rudra, Pihu's anger surged, she refused to back down. "I said I won't eat, and you can't force me. I am leaving, and no one can stop me," she declared, standing up defiantly.

But before she could take a step, Rudra swiftly caught hold of Pihu's hand, pulling her back onto his lap. Her struggles were in vain as he tightened his grip, causing her pain and tears to well up in her eyes.

Pihu's heart pounded in her chest as she felt trapped in Rudra's unyielding grasp. The pain in her hand and waist was eclipsed by the fear that surged through her veins. "Let go of me!" she pleaded, her voice shaking with a mix of fear and fury.

But Rudra remained resolute, his grip unwavering. "I said before, your every action has consequences," he stated coldly. "Now stop struggling, because you aren't going anywhere now. Before, I thought about giving you time to accept me, but it seems you've forgotten your promise from yesterday—that you would do whatever I will ask you. So, forget about going anywhere. I am not letting you go anywhere, so, just sit silently and let me feed you."

Pihu's heart sank as she felt Rudra's possessive grip on her, but she knew that resisting him further would only lead to more trouble. So, reluctantly, she stopped struggling and allowed him to feed her.