Chapter 1

Hi, Friends so without wasting time let start our story....

Author's POV,

A girl finds herself in a dimly lit, dilapidated room, her tears flowing as she questions her faith and cries out to God, unable to comprehend why such misfortune has befallen her when she has done no wrong to anyone. In the midst of her anguish, a maid enters the room and sets down a plate of food before her before quietly departing. However, she cannot bring herself to touch the food, for she has lost the will to live. She wonders what purpose her existence serves, as she lacks the freedom to meet her family and pursue her dreams. And the catalyst for her predicament is none other than the villain or, perhaps, the hero of her story—Rudra Singh Rathore.

Flashback starts:

In a morning filled with hope and anticipation. A young girl, Pihu, prepares for an interview, her heart yearning for the chance to secure an internship at her dream company.

Pihu, with a mix of excitement and worry, pleaded to her best friend and said "Shivani, get up and get ready! We'll be late for the interview. And please, help me with my outfit as you know I have zero fashion sense." She is anxious and eager.

Shivani who is still groggy from sleep, tried to reason with Pihu, hoping for a few more minutes of rest as she replied in her sleepy voice "Oh come on, Pihu! It's only 7:00 in the morning, and our interview isn't until eleven. Let me sleep a little longer. Don't worry, we'll do great in the interview."

[Time Skip]

Pihu and Shivani got ready and embarked on their journey to Rathore Empire, their dream company. Pihu's nervousness was evident as she worried about potential delays.

Pihu said with anxious and slightly frustrated "Finally, we've arrived on time. I thought we'd be late because of your forgetfulness, Shivani. How could you forget to book a cab on such an important day? What if we hadn't met Rahul on the way? You know it's a strike for auto-rickshaws today, and getting a cab at the last minute would have been impossible."

Shivani, feeling guilty, tried to apologize and appease Pihu's concerns. Shivani said apolegeticly to Pihu "I already apologized, Pihu. Please stop scolding me. You've been scolding me the whole way here."

After apologizing to Pihu she turn towards Rahul and said being grateful for his help "Oh, Rahul! Thank you for helping us. If we manage to get the internship, we'll treat you."

Rahul, understanding their situation, assured them that friends are there to support each other and said "It's alright, you both don't have to thank me. If friends can't help each other, then who will? Okay, bye Pihu and Shivani."

Pihu and Shivani bid farewell to Rahul, their hearts filled with gratitude for his assistance.

Pihu and Shivani said simultaneously "Bye, Rahul." (grateful and hopeful)

[Time Skip]

Pihu and Shivani's faces lit up with joy as they received the news of their successful interview, knowing that their dreams were one step closer to becoming a reality. Their excitement and happiness were palpable, as they eagerly anticipated the next chapter in their lives.

So that's it for today ....

Tell me what you feel about the chapter.