Chapter two

"Hey- hello good morning hoseok" changkyun, said.

"Hey" hoseok said back, sitting at his desk, waiting for his class to start.

"Has Hyungwon bullied you today?" Changkyun asked, worried about his friend.

"Eh not really, I mean, minhyuk gave me a look because of this stupid stain on my hoodie." Hoseok said, pointing at the stain on his hoodie.

"Oh, well I would let you wear one of mine but you are alot more buff then me."

"It's okay it doesn't really bother me when they say mean things to me." Hoseok, said even though they both know he's lying.

"Okay class let's get quiet. We have a lot of work to do today and I have a headache so you get on my nerves and I won't hesitate to give you detention." The teacher said, sitting on her desk.

But there was a lot of chatting going on.

"Is that the new guy?"

"Yeah why is he with hoseok?"

"Gross"

"Don't tell me we have a remake of hoseok"

"He's kinda hot tho"

"At least he has clean clothes"

"Class I've had enough of this!!" The teacher yelled, getting everyone's attention.

"Shut the hell up or you'll all get detention." She added, sitting back in her seat.

*lunch*

"I can't believe they was talking about me too." Changkyun said, laying his head on the table.

"I told you it was gonna happen. I'm sorry"

"I swear the next time you apologize to me I'm going to be mad at you. It's not your fault okay." Changkyun said, hugging hoseok's arm.

"Hey, can I sit here?"

After they both looked up they seen hyunwoo.

"You can but your friends will probably get mad at you for being around us." Hoseok, said.

"I really don't care and to be honest I only tolerate them because I'm dating their best friend kihyun." Hyunwoo explained.

"Oh, why are they so mean?" Changkyun asked.

"If you get to know them they aren't as mean but they like the attention they are getting from all the students and since they're mean to you guys they decided to do the same." Hyunwoo, explained.

"But don't tell them I said that." He added, laughing.

"Hyunwoo what are you doing over here?" Minhyuk asked, walking up to him.

"Sitting at a table to eat my food?" Hyunwoo said, stuffing his face with food.

"Kihyun is looking for you." Minhyuk said, walking away.

"Ah sorry guys I gotta go find my boyfriend or he'll bite my head off." Hyunwoo said, getting up, grabbing his food, leaving.

They both waved bye to the boy, leaving.

"I'm surprised that dude is even talking to us." Changkyun, said.

🥀

"Look who it is"

"He's so ugly he can just die already I mean no body would care."

"I seen him with Hyunwoo oppa I mean does he really think Hyunwoo would ever like him."

"Hahaha hell no"

"No body will ever love him"

"Just leave him alone guys it's not funny" Changkyun said, standing up for his best friend who was shaking.

"Ch-Changkyun I need to go to the bathroom." Hoseok said, running to the bathroom, locking himself in the stall.

"Why doesn't anyone like me? what have I ever done wrong?" Hoseok asked himself, crying.

"I just want it all to end already. I'm so tired."

"Uhm hoseok?" Someone spoke, knocking on the door.

"What do you want from me?" Hoseok asked, opening the door but what he didn't know was that hyunwoo was the one standing there.

"Don't think like that I know it's hard but it will get better you just have to ignore them." Hyunwoo said, pulling hoseok into a comforting hug.

"You better go before you get caught with me again." Hoseok said, pulling away.

"Can we be friends and keep it on a low until I'm ready to get bullied?"

"I don't wanna get jumped by your boyfriends friends."

"I would say fight back because you're big built but you are soft on the inside so I wouldn't be able to see you doing that." Hyunwoo said, laughing.

"Also are you into boys? I never got the chance to ask."

"Yeah I'm bi and Changkyun thought I was a bottom you should've seen his reaction when I told him I wasn't." Hoseok, said.

"You're a top?" Hyunwoo asked in a shocking tone.

"Yes but I don't act like it." Hoseok said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Oh wow, well ima get to class now. Bye hoseok." Hyunwoo said, hugging him one last time before leaving the bathroom.

"Bye."

_____________________________

Okay so I got more words in this time I'm pretty proud of this page. 🤍