Chapter twenty one

2 months have passed and everything. Is going as planned hoseok feels safe and he's finally happy again but sometimes he wonders if his uncle was ever caught doing all the things he's done.

Hoseok was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard Changkyun coming into the shared room. "Hoseok guess what!!" Changkyun said, busting into the room.

"What could it possibly be this time?" Hoseok asked after all he'd heard for the past 2 months was things about Jooheon or letting him know that they were going to hang out with the guys after school or even on the weekends.

"The police are looking for your abuser they went to the house to find it empty with no sign of your abuser there, so now they have a search out for him," Changkyun said in one breath.

"Oh wow that's a lot but I wonder where he could be I mean I don't care that much but he needs to be locked up," Hoseok explained in the best way possible because he really doesn't care about the man but he does need to be found and locked up for a really long time actually forever.

"I agree anyway what was you doing?" Changkyun asks sitting next to Hoseok.

"I was just thinking about some things."  He replied.

Changkyun nodded trying to understand Hoseok but he really didn't know what else to say after that he was out of things to talk about if he was being honest but it was a comfortable silence and they both were fine with those days.

"Okay well are you busy today or do you have plans with Jooheon?" He asked.

"I'm not busy do you want to go and do something?" Changkyun asked.

"Yeah if you want to I'd like to go get something to eat and maybe go shopping," Hoseok said, thinking of things they could do since it was the weekend after all.

"Literally you were reading my mind we really should." Changkyun jumped up agreeing with him. "Bet let's go." Hoseok grabbed Changkyun's hand and dragged him out of the room.

🥀

"Hoseok this shirt will look hot on you have you seen your arms look at this it will look so hot Hyungwon is gonna flip if he sees you in this," Changkyun said, running through the store with some random shirt that looks extremely tight.

"Changkyun if you think I can even fit into that shirt you are insane are you sure this is even in the right size?" Hoseok laughed, grabbing the shirt to check it.

"No I didn't check but still we can go back over there to change the size," Changkyun said as he ran back over there to grab another size.

Hoseok chuckled watching the boy run back and forth grabbing more shirt options with different sizes.

"Okay calm down I'll go try them on," Hoseok said, grabbing the shirts, and going into the dressing rooms.

After picking out 2 shirts and getting Changkyun some stuff they decided to meet up with some of the guys meaning they were meeting up with Changkyun's boyfriend plus Minhyuk and Hyungwon too.

Hoseok was honestly happy to see Hyungwon and Hyungwon could definitely feel the same way if he was being truthful but he was never going to admit to it.

🥀

Minhyuk was huffing the whole time feeling like a third wheel he even admitted it would be better if Minju was here which made the boys question him about his feelings towards the girl which he denied the entire time and even tried to stop the conversations about the girl.

"Okay, are y'all finally done?" Minhyuk jumped up ready to leave.

"Yes, Minhyuk calm down you are over-exaggerating." Jooheon chuckled.

"I'm really not y'all all sat here and flirted with each other even Hyungwon was all over Hoseok today it's like congratulations but I don't care," Minhyuk said, rolling his eyes.

"Well if you weren't so scared maybe you would have someone here with you." Hyungwon sassed back.

"See you didn't disagree about flirting and being up Hoseok's ass today." Minhyuk laughed.

"You're annoying." Hyungwon rolled his eyes.

"Okay y'all stop and come on or I will personally leave you," Hoseok said walking away.

Hyungwon immediately shut up and followed him out to the restaurant after Jooheon and Hoseok paid for the meals they had eaten.

"Look at you following Hoseok like a lost puppy." Minhyuk teased.

"I will literally fight you right here on spot if you don't shut your mouth right now," Hyungwon said in embarrassment.

"Look at you blushing and tripping over your own feet." Minhyuk wasn't lying he really was blushing and tripping every so often while walking.

After they all made it back to their homes, Hoseok and Changkyun immediately fell asleep.  It wasn't a bad weekend for the two boys.