Chapter nine

"Hyungwon calm down and stop screaming in my damn face," Hyunwoo yelled back, pushing Hyungwon, making him fall to the ground.

"Why did you break up with kihyun?" Hyungwon said, standing up and pushing Hyunwoo into the seat next to hoseok.

"Maybe because your little friend isn't respectful at all and won't respect me as his boyfriend and won't respect my friends who have done nothing wrong."

"Yes they have-" Hyungwon got cut off. "How? Tell me how." Hyunwoo said, looking at a nervous Hyungwon.

"They've.." Hyungwon looked down thinking of something to say. Hyunwoo looked down at him, crossing his arms.

"Okay fine I don't know but you hurt my best friend," Hyungwon said, looking back at Hyunwoo.

"And you think y'all haven't hurt mine?"

"I'm sorry," Hyungwon said, looking at Hyunwoo like he was going to cry. "No don't say sorry to me say sorry to him," Hyunwoo said, pointing at hoseok who looked shocked.

"I-" Hyungwon gulped, "I'm sorry hoseok." Hyungwon looked at hoseok one last time and then walked away, making people look at him in disbelief.

"Hyunwoo my man I can't believe you made Hyungwon say sorry to hoseok that's a new one," Jooheon said, high-fiving Hyunwoo.

🥀

"Kihyun, baby it's gonna be okay," Hyungwon said, cuddling the crying boy.

"Hyungwon I made a mistake and if I try and fix it I'll probably just get ignored. I was so stupid and he kept warning me yet I just kept on just because you guys were doing it." Kihyun admitted, feeling guilty about what he did, and said to hoseok.

"Wait are you talking about hoseok?" Hyungwon raised up from the bed leaving his mouth open in shock.

"Yeah what about it?" Kihyun said, raising up, leaning against the headboard of the bed.

"Do you feel bad for bullying him and be honest don't just say yes because you want Hyunwoo," Hyungwon said, sitting beside kihyun and leaning his head on his shoulder.

"I do and even if Hyunwoo doesn't want me after that I still feel bad and i won't continue bullying the boy," Kihyun admitted.

"Honestly same but I really don't want to get hated on by all these people but he's one person and having so many against him sounds so hard and we can't ever speak like this around minhyuk because he really cares about his reputation," Hyungwon said while looking down at his hands.

"I don't get why he's being so rude and so cold to us. Did y'all fight at school that day?." Kihyun asked, looking at Hyungwon.

"We argued then Hyunwoo and I argued as well," Hyungwon admitted, making kihyun fix his posture.

"Oh my god, why are you just now telling me this what was it about?" Kihyun said, taking a drink of his water.

"You" Hyungwon simply said.

"Oh"

"Let's not talk about it anymore. Do you want to watch Netflix?" Hyungwon asked.

"Yeah, I'll go get snacks," Kihyun said, leaving the room.

🥀

"Hyunwoo please talk to us you've been down in the dumps all day what's wrong?" Changkyun said, worried for his friend.

"Guys I think he just needs time let's just be there for him instead of trying to get answers that he clearly doesn't wanna talk about at the moment," Hoseok said, leaning his head on hyunwoo's shoulder.

"Thanks, hoseok," Hyunwoo said while scrolling through his and kihyun's photos from their first date.

*flashback to the first date*

"Hyunwoo look at the camera, not me," Kihyun said, catching Hyunwoo's attention.

"You're so pretty do you know that?" Hyunwoo asked, intertwining their hands, making kihyun blush.

"Hyunwoo this date was absolutely amazing and I loved it but I know you know I really like you and you know I know you like me too so will you be my boyfriend?" Kihyun asked with confidence.

"Yes, kiki I'd love to be your boyfriend," Hyunwoo said, kissing the boy gently but full of love and he enjoyed every moment of it, watching kihyun's eyes sparkle and the tint of redness appearing on his cheeks he loved every second of it.

*end of flashback*

"Hyunwoo it's gonna be okay don't cry," Jooheon said, hugging his best friend who started crying out of nowhere.

"Oh I didn't even realize I was crying sorry guys," Hyunwoo said, laughing at himself for crying.

Hoseok didn't like seeing his friend cry and he couldn't stop thinking that maybe if he didn't run into them that day that they would still be happy together and Hyunwoo wouldn't have had to go through this but he can't just blame himself because he knows he's lucky to have someone like Hyunwoo by his side.

"How about we all go for ice cream after class," Changkyun said, jumping out of his seat.

"Sounds like a good idea we all need fresh air anyways," Hyunwoo said, packing his things for his next class.

_____________________________

Well, that's sad :(

Also, I'm so sorry but I am going to take a short break because I don't take enlistments well and because of my attachment issues 👍🏻 and I'm a sensitive person but when I come back I'll double update but I love you guys sm and I hope you guys understand. 🫶🏻🫶🏻

 🫶🏻🫶🏻