Chapter twenty four

"Hoseok?" Hyungwon said, peeking into the empty room full of brown boxes full of Hoseok's belongings that were yet to be opened.

Hyungwon invited himself in after not getting a response from the boy he had thought maybe Hoseok wasn't in there but he wanted to be sure of it.

Opening the door more and slightly poking his head through not seeing Hoseok in there at all. "What are you doing?" A voice was heard from the hallway.

"Oh sorry Hoseok I was just looking for you." Hyungwon apologized, walking towards him.

"I was using the restroom is there something you need?" Hoseok asked.

"I was going to ask you if you need any help unpacking I don't have anything to do and I thought maybe I could help you if that's fine with you." He said, looking down at his feet.

"If you want to help I'd appreciate it," Hoseok answered, walking to his new room, Hyungwon turned quickly, following him into the room.

Hoseok gave a box to Hyungwon to sort out, organizing it into sections for Hoseok to put away how he liked it.

After what felt like hours of unboxing and organizing they finally finished the room and both boys were now lying flat on the bed laughing about random stories about each other although Hoseok lived a pretty rough life he still had a few good memories before the traumatic events that had happened these past years.

"Boys!!" A female's voice echoed through the house.

"Oh, my mom made dinner we better go." Hyungwon jumped up, running down the stairs to his mother who was standing there with a bright smile on her face.

🥀

"Hoseok wake uppp," Hyungwon said, dragging his words attempting to wake Hoseok up even though the week has passed and it's now Saturday but it's 11 and Hyungwon wants to go out today with the friend group, that includes Hoseok.

"I'm up, I'm up." Hoseok yawned, raising up, and rubbing his eyes. "We have a big day today I want to go shopping and Changkyun told us to meet them at the cafe for breakfast and we also have to go to the library to get Kihyun because he's been a bookworm for the last 2 months and he needs to touch grass." Hyungwon explained, standing up, and dragging Hoseok out of the bed but failed due to Hoseok's strength.

"You know it's weird seeing you get along with my friends." Hoseok chuckles, standing up from the bed that he so badly wanted to get back in.

"It's weird seeing us get along what are you talking about," Hyungwon said, walking out of the room to give the boy privacy.

Hoseok shook his head smiling, he was very interested in this boy.

"Hurry up I'm giving you 10 minutes," Hyungwon yelled from the hallway.

30 minutes has passed.

"Hyungwon are you almost done getting ready?" Hoseok asked, laughing at how he's the one who's waiting now.

"Oh shush I just gotta fix my hair then I'm done." He said, rolling his eyes at how sarcastic Hoseok was being.

Hoseok stood up walking to the table Hyungwon was sitting at. "You look good come on."

Hyungwon couldn't help but blush he didn't understand the jitteriness feeling he got when Hoseok gave him a compliment but he somewhat enjoyed it.

"Thank you," Hyungwon said, smiling while looking down at his hands so Hoseok couldn't see the blush Hoseok had caused.

🥀

Hyungwon's pov:

After arriving at the cafe me and Hoseok was one of the first ones there but Hyunwoo beat us.

I did receive a text from Min saying he was going to be late because he was picking up who I think is his girlfriend but I'm not sure.

Changkyun texted Hoseok saying Jooheon and him were on their way but I feel as if Changkyun has a problem with me for some odd reason and I wish I could understand him better so I don't make him upset but he never tells anyone his reasons for freaking out so much.

Maybe he doesn't want to see his friend hurt.

Maybe he's afraid they won't be as close.

Well, for whatever reason he feels that way I'm not a part of it because I'm not here to cause problems I genuinely care about Hoseok yeah I fucked up but I've learned and I'm doing better.

I just hope everyone understands that.

_____________________________

Finally starting to get back on track with writing.
Publishing 2 today
:)