Chapter eight

"Kihyun what the fuck is wrong with you?" Hyunwoo was yelling and everyone could hear but he didn't care he was tired of the shit they were putting his friends through.

"Hyunwoo what are you talking about?" Kihyun said quietly and he definitely knew exactly what Hyunwoo was talking about but he wasn't going to admit it because he knew what would happen and he didn't want to own up to it.

Yes, he was scared to lose Hyunwoo, he really loves the boy but he didn't like his friends. He doesn't have a real reason to not liking them but his friends don't so why should he?

"If you don't go and apologize to them then I'm done with you and your stupid friends," Hyunwoo said, crossing his arms and he did, in fact, look serious and it made kihyun nervous but he wasn't moving a bone and that was pissing Hyunwoo off.

"You wouldn't," kihyun said confidently but that went down very fast.

"Fine you want to be like that then be like that I don't want to be in a relationship with a two faced spoiled little brat I'm done with you kihyun I'll give you all your shit back tomorrow." And that's all Hyunwoo said before walking away leaving the three boys in shock.

Kihyun was hurt, scratch that he was heartbroken he felt so many emotions he was angry he didn't know what to do but the moment his friends tried comforting him he pushed them away leaving them at the table alone.

🥀

"Kihyun fuck him he obviously wants to stick with the ones no one likes so just let them have him you can find someone way better you'll do just fine," Minhyuk said while Hyungwon hugged the crying boy.

"I don't understand, why would anyone want to be friends with hoseok out of all people," Kihyun said, putting Hyunwoo in his thoughts.

Maybe because he's sweet and because he's hot? Hyungwon thought. He immediately got rid of his thoughts. Why would he even think something like that he hates the boy, after all, right?

"Hyungwon pay attention damn" minhyuk said, slapping the boy on the back of the head.

"Don't slap me whore"

"Shut up trashy hoe"

"At least I ain't a damn prostitute"

"Excuse me at least I don't beg for attention"

"You do"

"Both of you shut up you both beg for attention, your both whores, and you both are acting childish now grow the hell up and pay attention" kihyun had definitely caught both boys off guard.

"Who wants to pay attention to someone cry over someone stupid how about you grow up and get over the dude," Minhyuk yelled making Hyungwon almost jump out of his seat.

"Minhyuk that's really rude he can't just get over Hyunwoo it's not that easy," Hyungwon said while comforting kihyun.

"How would you know? You've never been in love because you're a cold hearted bitch." Minhyuk snapped back.

"Who the fuck are you calling a bitch, walking around like a skank. You don't own this place you stupid hoe." Hyungwon stood up and shoved minhyuk out of his way.

"And you think you do?" Minhyuk whispered, making sure no one heard him.

🥀

"Hyunwoo what happened?" Jooheon asked worriedly because Hyunwoo looked very stressed and upset.

"I broke up with him and I don't want anything to do with them they are fake and I don't need to be put in a situation like that I believe they will split up anyways they are shit talkers who probably talk shit about each other." He spoke and spoke right.

"I'm proud of you brotha," Jooheon said, patting hyunwoo's back.

"Okay well, guys I have to go now thanks for letting me sit with you hoseok," Minju said, waving at them.

"Well, I'm tired guys so I'm leaving but good luck with the problem y'all are having," Changkyun said while packing his things.

"You okay?" Hoseok asked Hyunwoo.

"Ah yeah I should be fine I'm just stressed a little bit I just don't get why he wouldn't apologize he knows you're a great person he just doesn't want to lose his friends or whatever you would call them."

"Well if you need someone to talk to I'm here," hoseok said, hugging Hyunwoo who looked like he needed a hug.

"Hate to ruin the moment but Hyungwon and minhyuk are going at it," Jooheon said, pointing at the two boys who were yelling and pushing each other.

"Fight fight fight." Was all they could hear but that ended very harshly.

"HOW ABOUT YOU ALL JUST SHUT THE HELL UP" Hyungwon yelled and sure enough everyone listened.

"That sucked."

"I expected minhyuk to punch him"

"No Hyungwon would have won"

"I've always thought they were fake and this just showed how they really are and I don't like it"

"No one cares Jennie"

"Shut up"

"Literally no"

"Hyunwoo what have you done bro?" Jooheon questioned the boy.

"Hell, I didn't do shit them arguing has nothing to do with me I broke up with kihyun and the rest is on them."

"HYUNWOO WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

_____________________________

Whoop!!!