this was supposed to be before chapter ten 🥀

Hello 👋🏼

I'm not here for any good news sadly but I just wanted to say that today wasn't at all what I expected and I'm extremely heartbroken but I came to say that it will take longer for me to write again because my bias sadly passed away and I need time to heal and I will try my best to not take long but if you are going through something that makes you feel like giving up is your only escape please and I'm begging you please ask for help don't let the fear of judgement take over I understand what that feels like so don't be scared to ask for help or you can talk to me.

I've been supporting Astro for along time and after one of my ults Rocky left i decided to take a break until I was able to watch them without crying but I opened my phone to see words that I never thought I'd have to see about moonbin.
You never know what people are going through behind closed doors and for whatever reason he felt this way I hope he's resting now and looking down on his members and family including us aroha's and I don't want to see any disrespectful comments on any of there pages so please be respectful to the people who loved and cared for him.

And also don't compare him to SHINee's jonghyun that's disrespectful as hell. He's moonbin and moonbin is one person and will be known as moonbin himself thank you for your love and support goodnight.🤍🫶🏻

Also I'm not 100% this is the reason he passed but for whatever reason he did it's still upsetting and can affect many people that loved him and supported him 💗