Chapter nineteen

After what felt like 2 hours everyone slowly started to leave. "Hey guys I've gotta go my uncle is probably waiting on me I was supposed to clean and have dinner ready he was bringing his girlfriend home," Hoseok said but Hyungwon tensed up and immediately grabbed Hoseok's hand.

"Let me walk you home." Hyungwon offered and Hoseok accepted.

"Hoseok?" He said, getting Hoseok's attention, Hoseok hummed in response. "Is he gonna hurt you?" Hyungwon asked, worriedly.

"I- I don't know." Hoseok stuttered.

"Please don't go home you can stay with me but I'm begging you not to go home I will do anything," Hyungwon said, voice cracking.

"Are you crying?" Hoseok stopped walking looking at the teary boy standing in front of him.

Hyungwon nodded, breaking down into tears, hugging Hoseok tight making sure not to let go, scared that the boy would disappear.

"Hey, it's okay." Hoseok tried his best to comfort the boy. "Stay with me please," Hyungwon begged, squeezing Hoseok's shirt.

"Okay okay, I'll stay with you," Hoseok said, cupping the boy's face, and wiping his tears.

Once they made it home they ate dinner and now they are laying on the bed cuddling while watching Finding Nemo since that's what Hyungwon picked.

Hyungwon was just talking about random things until he heard Hoseok's quiet snores, he looked up at the boy sleeping, he raised up and kissed Hoseok's cheek before laying back down on Hoseok's chest and falling asleep too.

🥀

"What are we gonna do Hyungwon?" Kihyun asked, sitting beside Minhyuk.

"I don't know but I don't want him to go back with that man he's gonna end up killing Hoseok."

"Hey guys what are we talking about?" Someone asked, walking up to the table.

"Oh hey, Jooheon we were just talking about what we could possibly do to help Hoseok so he doesn't have to go back to that hell house," Hyungwon said.

Jooheon nodded, agreeing with Hyungwon. "Maybe he could stay with one of us until he's comfortable with telling someone who can actually do something about it.

"If he's staying with anyone it's gonna be me," Changkyun said, sitting down beside Jooheon.

"Yeah, that would be good since y'all are closer." Jooheon agreed with Changkyun.

"Okay, so who's gonna tell him the plan?" Minhyuk asked.

"How about Changkyun since he made the decision for Hoseok that he would be staying with him." Hyungwon quickly said giving Changkyun the side eye.

"Fine, I will." Changkyun stood up, walking away.