Chapter Fifteen

"Um, Hoseok can l sit here?" Hyungwon asked. Hoseok looked up to see who asked the question.

"Why?" Hoseok asked.

"Me and my friends want to apologize for everything and not just apologize to you but to all four of you," Hyungwon said while looking at Jooheon, Changkyun, Hyunwoo, and Hoseok.

"Okay and I don't forgive y'all," Changkyun spoke up.

"That's fair," Hyungwon said, looking down.

"Okay leave," Changkyun said, pointing at an empty table.

"Changkyun I know what they did was wrong but don't be like that," Jooheon said in a serious tone.

"They hurt my best friend I have every right to be like this now leave and you take up for them you can leave too!" Changkyun said, looking at Jooheon.

"Changkyun, really?" Jooheon said, softly.

"Do I look like I'm joking?" Changkyun asked, pointing at himself.

"Well, I don't like the way you're talking so I will go with them," Jooheon said, walking away with the three other boys.

"Do y'all blame me?" Changkyun asked.

"I don't even know what to say," Hoseok said, in shock.

🥀

"Guys I'm sorry about Changkyun," Jooheon said, feeling bad for what happened.

"Don't apologize it's not your fault," Hyungwon said, laying his head on Kihyun's shoulder.

"Yeah I know but he's my friend and I don't really want y'all to think he's a bad person because he's really not and-" he got cut off by Hyungwon.

"Jooheon it's okay I understand. If anyone was to do or say the things that we did but to Minhyuk or Kihyun I would completely go off." Hyungwon said.

"Yeah I respect what Changkyun did and that shows what a good friend he is to Hoseok. And I hope that made Hoseok feel good in some way." Kihyun said, looking over and seeing Changkyun and Hoseok laughing but he also noticed Hyunwoo laying his head on the table, and that made him frown.

"Hey guys I'll be back." He said, standing up and walking towards the boy.

When Kihyun made it to their table he could feel the other two staring at him but they didn't dare say anything.

Kihyun crouched down and placed his hand on Hyunwoo's back, realizing he was sleeping. "Hey, Hyunwoo?" Kihyun whispered, causing Hyunwoo to groan.

"Let's go to the nurse's office so you can get some rest." He said, helping the boy up.

"Shouldn't you be with your friends?" Hyunwoo asked.

"I guess so but I wanted you to be in a more comfortable area," Kihyun said, smiling at his own words.

"Thanks but I can get there myself," Hyunwoo said, taking his arm out of Kihyun's hold, leaving Kihyun in the hall alone.

Kihyun's smile slowly dropped and his eyes started watering. "I'm sorry Hyunwoo." He whispered.

🥀

"I miss him so much won," Kihyun said, crying in Hyungwon's arms.

"Shhh it's gonna be just fine," Hyungwon said, comforting him.

"I don't understand why he is being so cold," Kihyun said.

"Well I mean I kinda understand but we are trying to do better so I don't get why he's being mean," Hyungwon said.

"Okay okay, enough crying let's go get food I'm hungry," Minhyuk said, walking into the room.

"Everyone needs a Minhyuk in their life I swear," Kihyun said, giggling.

"I know right y'all just love me so much." Minhyuk laughed at himself for being cocky.

"No like that's so true though," Hyungwon said, fixing his hair.

"Y'all wanna skip tomorrow?" Minhyuk asked.

"Yeah sure why not I don't have anything that important." Hyungwon agreed.

"My parents will kill me guys," Kihyun whined.

"I swear you'd clean the floor with your tongue if they told you to," Minhyuk said, gagging.

"Exactly so come on Kihyun don't be lame." Hyungwon rolled his eyes.

"Okay fine I'll skip but I'm blaming y'all if they find out," Kihyun said.

"That's fair," Hyungwon said.

"Okay fine now let's go," Minhyuk said, pulling on Kihyun.

_____________________________

Short chapter 😅