Chapter five

Jooheon is Hyunwoo not gonna eat with us today?" Changkyun asked, sitting between jooheon and hoseok.

"I think kihyun has him over there with him and the boys," Jooheon said, looking over at the table where Hyungwon was arguing with minhyuk while kihyun was sitting on hyunwoo's lap scrolling through his phone.

"Hoseok are you ok?" Changkyun said, hugging the boy's arm.

"Y-yeah I'm fine," Hoseok said, standing up but didn't go very far when he bumped into someone, falling over making the person fall on top of him.

"Oh, shit," Hyungwon said, landing on top of hoseok.

They sat there in complete shock not realizing people were staring at them. "I'm so sorry I should have been watching where I was going," Hoseok said, easing up helping Hyungwon up.

"Just pay attention next time," Hyungwon said, walking away trying to hide the fact that his face was really red.

🥀

"I can't believe hoseok and Hyungwon ran into each other like that," Kihyun said, laughing.

"Guys I'm sitting right here can we not talk about it," Hyungwon said, laying his head on the table.

"Did he smell bad?" Minhyuk asked.

"Surprisingly no he didn't stink" Hyungwon sat and thought for a second, "I can't think of what it's called but he smells kinda nice actually but still I don't like him and never will."

"Oh that's shocking he looks like he smells awful," Minhyuk said, laughing.

"Kihyun speak"

"Kihyun hellooo"

"Bro you good"

All that could come out of kihyun was sobs, "kihyun what's wrong ?"

"Kihyun talk to us."

"Please kihyun you are freaking me out what's wrong?"

"I think h-hyunwoo is gonna leave me because of what we are doing to hoseok."

"We are being honest though," Minhyuk said, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah so if he leaves then that's his problem you can find someone better," Hyungwon said, hugging his friend.

"Your right, if he leaves then fine he can I'm sure he's doing shit with hoseok anyways," Kihyun said, wiping his tears away.

"How about we go get some ice cream to cheer you up how does that sound?." Minhyuk asked, showing his wallet so they know he will pay.

"Okay, sure that sounds like a good idea," Kihyun said, grabbing his things and walked out of the room holding hyungwon's hand.

🥀

"Hoseok are you alright," Changkyun said, finding hoseok in the restroom crying.

"Y-yeah I just needed some time alone that's all," Hoseok said, wiping his tears to try and hide the fact that he was crying.

"Do you need a hug?" Changkyun asked, holding his arms out and embracing hoseok when he pulled him into a hug.

"I don't know what I would've done without you Changkyun." And just what he said meant everything to Changkyun.

"Hoseok, anyone would be lucky to have you as a best friend and I'm so happy that I decided to walk down the wrong hallway the day I saw Hyunwoo helping you up. And I made a great choice by getting in y'all's business because you mean so much to me and I would do anything just to see you happy." Changkyun said, now in tears.

"Thank you so much Changkyun, I love you," Hoseok said, now bawling in Changkyun's arms.

"I love you too," Changkyun said, wiping hoseok's tears.

"Let's go home," Hoseok said, holding Changkyun's hand as they walked out of the school.

"Wanna stay at my place tonight?" Changkyun said, walking down the road with hoseok.

"I don't have anything to do and my uncle is at his girlfriend's house for two days so sure why not."

"Hoseok it's raining and we have like 15 minutes to get to my house," Changkyun said, pulling hoseok to the nearest tree to place their belongings.

"Let's dance in the rain"

Changkyun pulled hoseok into the road, and they danced in the rain, hoseok took Changkyun's hand, spinning him around, and pulled him close so they could slow dance for a second.

They both laid in the rain, laughing about Changkyun's old life in his old school, "so your ex really did that?" Hoseok said, laughing.

"He did and then after he did that he tried getting with the other dude but that dude was like 'hell no' and I couldn't help but laugh at him," Changkyun said, sighing.

"We should probably go home or we will end up with a cold." Changkyun said, helping hoseok up.

"I'm all wet and I don't have any clothes," Hoseok said, looking down at his clothes.

"That's okay my dad won't mind giving you an outfit or two and then we can go shopping tomorrow and skip school," Changkyun said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Your parents would allow that?"

"They're pretty cool, they said I can stay at home if it's important and you're very important to me so yeah we can skip if that's okay with you," Changkyun said.

"That's okay with me but I hope my uncle doesn't find out honestly because he might get mad at me," Hoseok said, worried that his uncle might actually find out that he skipped school.

"Eh I don't think he will but I pray for you if he does," Changkyun said, dragging hoseok to his house.

"I'm home!!" Changkyun yelled.

"Okay follow me to my room and then I'll get you a change of clothes," Changkyun said, opening the door to his room.

"Thank you Changkyun."

"Your welcome and you can stay here anytime you want I'm sure my parents will love you."

_____________________________

Broooo minhyuk is getting on my nerves in this story😭