Chapter twelve

*later that day*

"Min you barely know her don't be so sad," Hyungwon said, hugging Minhyuk from the back.

"Why does every girl I like reject me what is wrong with me Hyungwon?" Minhyuk asked.

Hyungwon stood up straight, turning Minhyuk around to face him. "You would make a great boyfriend but sometimes you are mean and maybe those girls noticed that in you but other than that I think you're a great person and a great friend and anyone would be lucky to have you."

"Thank you won," Minhyuk said, hugging Hyungwon. "I do need to stop being a bitch though." Minhyuk giggled.

"You'll need to work on that." Hyungwon laughed with Minhyuk.

"Let's go find Kihyun before he finds Hyunwoo and starts crying again," Minhyuk said, worried about his friend.

"I feel bad for him but we've done messed up things," Hyungwon added.

🥀

"Hoseok you can't go back!" Changkyun said, cleaning up the blood.

"Ow be careful." Hoseok winced in pain.

"Sorry." Changkyun apologized.

"Hey guys I just caught Kihyun watching y'all," Jooheon said, walking in with things to clean Hoseok's wounds.

"Great now everyone will know," Hoseok said.

-Kihyun's pov-

"Kihyun what are you doing?" I heard a voice coming from behind me so I turned quickly to see who it was.

"Jooheon?" I was definitely shocked seeing him right now but I realized he was going in the same room as Hoseok and Minhyuk and that made me nervous. What if he was thinking I'm stalking them? Well, I kinda am but I was just looking for Hyunwoo.

"Where is Hyunwoo, Jooheon?" I asked. "He's studying why?" And all of a sudden I was silent. Why? Well because I don't really know.

"I just want to talk to him that's all," I said because that's the first thing that came to mind.

"Okay well, he's in the library."

"Thank you." I thanked him but when he left my friends stopped me.

-end of Kihyun's pov-

"Kihyun what was that about?" Minhyuk asked.

"Oh, Jooheon was taking Hoseok things and ran into me that's all," Kihyun said, pointing to the room.

"Oh, what's happening?" Minhyuk asked while walking into the room, the other two grabbed him but he got out of their hold.

"Nothing minhyuk can you leave please?" Hoseok asked, hopping off of the table and pulling his shirt down.

"Aw don't be a pussy. Who did you get in a fight with?" Minhyuk laughed.

"Just leave Minhyuk it's not funny," Changkyun said, pushing Minhyuk against the wall.

"Oh, it's pretty funny considering he's got plenty of muscle but can't use them to defend himself that's actually pretty sad but still funny." He said, laughing harder.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU STUPID BITCH." Changkyun said, attacking the boy.

Hyungwon and Kihyun ran into the room, trying to pull Changkyun off but couldn't because he was using all his strength. "Hoseok do something he's gonna kill him." Hyungwon cried out, pulling on Hoseok's arm.

Hoseok walked over to the two and pulled Changkyun off of the boy who was passed out on the floor, Kihyun ran out of the room to get help.

Hyungwon walked over to Changkyun, slapping him across the face. "You could've killed him, you idiot."

After they got Minhyuk up they suspended him and Changkyun for two weeks.

🥀

"I can't believe Minhyuk got beat up."

"I hope he's okay."

"I heard it's because he was talking bad about someone."

"He was only mean to that Hoseok guy but when he laughed at my friend for getting rejected he started being rude to everyone so he deserved it."

"What if he got killed you wouldn't be saying that."

"He didn't die so it doesn't matter."

"And when your friend got rejected it didn't kill her so don't be like that. You aren't proving anything."

"I'm not trying to prove anything." The girl laughed.

"Girls go to class!" The principal spoke.

🥀

"Hoseok I miss Kyunnie too but he'll be back in two weeks it will be okay" Jooheon tried comforting the boy.

"Yeah, that's two weeks of being without my best friend."

"Hyunwoo was sad and now you are what am I going to do with you two." Jooheon shook his head and continued eating.

"Kihyun texted me last night," Hyunwoo admitted. "What did he say?" Jooheon asked, looking up to give him his full attention.

"Oh, nothing bad he was just saying he's sorry about everything and that he misses what we had," Hyunwoo said, rolling his eyes.

"He told Minhyuk and Hyungwon about
Hoseok's incident so there's no way he's sorry." Jooheon paused, "then Hyungwon was begging for Hoseok to do something and that was a bit funny." Jooheon finished, laughing at the thought.

"He begged you?" Hyunwoo asked Hoseok.

"Yeah, he was pulling on my arm begging me. I was shocked myself." Hoseok said.

"We should probably stop talking about it before we get in trouble," Hyunwoo said. Hoseok and Jooheon nodded in agreement.

_____________________________
Backkkkk
How are we feeling?
!!