Chapter three

"Hoseok why did you skip school yesterday?" Hyunwoo asked in a concerning tone.

"I had something to do that's all." Hoseok said, smiling through the lie he just told his friend.

"You're lying." Changkyun said, turning around, facing his friend.

"What really happened hoseok?" Hyunwoo asked being serious.

"Guys I don't want to talk about it."

"You don't have to, but if something is going on you can always come to us about it right, Hyunwoo?" Changkyun asked, looking over at Hyunwoo who nodded.

"Thanks guys." Hosoek said, smiling at his friends.

"Oh shit y'all see that guy?" Changkyun said, looking at the student who walked into the classroom.

"Fuck I know him." Hyunwoo said, hiding himself with hoseok's jacket.

"Aye Hyunwoo is that you." The unknown boy said, walking over to him.

"Aha hey man." Hyunwoo nervously said.

"Dude why aren't you with kihyun and the boys?"

"Well Jooheon if you didn't know already we are in class and they don't have this class." Hyunwoo said, laughing.

"Right anyways who is this guy and his cute friend over here?" Jooheon asked, looking over at Changkyun.

"This is hoseok and-" Hyunwoo got cut off by Changkyun. "I'm Changkyun nice to meet you." Changkyun said, putting his hand out for Jooheon to shake.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm jooheon."

Changkyun just awkwardly stared at the boy who was standing there waiting for Changkyun to release his hand.

"Oh uhm sorry." Changkyun said, releasing his hand.

"Yeah uhm anyways I'll see you later hyunwoo?"

"Yeah I'll be with kihyun around lunch time we can meet up there."

"Okay ima go to my seat now bye guys, bye cutie." Jooheon said, winking at Changkyun.

*after class*

"Changkyun, where are you going?" Hoseok was running through the hallway trying to keep up with the boy running.

"We have to find that dude we seen in class I need his number you don't understand. Come on." Changkyun said, grabbing onto hoseok's wrist and dragging him through the hallway.

"Listen Changkyun we can't trust him just yet. Did you not hear? He hangs out with Hyungwon and minhyuk." Hoseok said in one breath.

"But he was nice to us."

"But you don't know how it's gonna be when one of them bully us in front of him."

"I'm sure he isn't bad like them." Changkyun said, having hope.

"Let's just wait and see. I don't want to see you hurt if he's just as bad as the rest."

"Aweee your sweet." Changkyun said, giving his friend a hug.

"Okay, okay yeah I know but we are in front of many people we can talk about it more later."

"Okay let's just go eat." Changkyun said, again walking faster then hoseok.

🥀

"Hyungwon where are you going?" Minhyuk asked, following his best friend.

"Somewhere"

"Where?"

"To find hoseok and Changkyun."

"Why?"

"Because I'm bored."

"Okay well I'm going with kihyun so I'll meet you later?"

"Yeah"

🥀

"Hey losers" Hyungwon said, pushing the two boys apart, sitting between them.

"What do you want Hyungwon?" Changkyun said, rolling his eyes.

"I'm bored"

"We don't care"

"Hoseok why wasn't you here yesterday?" hyungwon asked, leaning his head on hoseok's arm.

"I was busy"

"You're lying you was probably tired of being bullied but I mean look at you, look at what your wearing. You do this to yourself." Hyungwon said, taking hoseok's drink.

"Hey that's his why did you take that?" Changkyun tried taking the drink from Hyungwon but as they was fighting over it the lid came off of it, spilling it all over the both of them.

"Oh my god guys why did y'all fight over it!!" Hoseok asked, taking a napkin, cleaning what he could off of the both of them.

"Give it to me I can clean myself. Y'all are so stupid get lost." Hyungwon said, taking it from hoseok.

"That bitch." Changkyun tried going to him to put him in his place but got stopped by hoseok.

"Just let him go it's not worth it."

"Listen hoseok I know you must really feel hurt but you can't keep letting him talk to you this way. It will only make matters worse and he's gonna put you so far down that you'll end up doing something that will hurt people like me and your fami-" he was cut off by hoseok walking away. "Where are you going?"

"I don't have a family"

"What do you mean"

"Just leave me alone"

"Hoseok I'm sorry I di-" he got cut off by hoseok yelling in his face, "I said to leave me the fuck alone."

"O-ok I'm sorry"

🥀

"Why is this happening to me."hoseok said crying.

After walking down two streets while it was pouring down rain he finally made it home. Scratch that he made it to his uncles house it was more like hell to him.

"Hoseok why are you home so early?" His uncle asked, looking up. The house was a mess, alcohol all over the place and two half naked girls on both sides of him.

"I didn't feel well" hoseok said, walking up to his room.

"Don't come out of that room until morning kid." The man said.

"Trust me I won't."

_____________________________

I wish I could find more books like mine😹