Part 23

Lindsey stared at her blankly. Stevie waited for him to speak up or make a move, she had already let him know that she was willing. However, his silence was becoming uncomfortable and it didn't look like he was about to respond with words or actions. So, she was the one to decide for them both.

Lindsey followed her with his eyes as Stevie pushed the covers down and moved to straddle him. He gulped, placing his hands on her thighs, realizing that she wasn't wearing anything underneath her nightie. He tilted his chin up when she lay her hands on his shoulders and leaned in, cocking her head to one side, she pressed their lips together. Slowly, his hands moved up and gripped her sides, pulling her in closer as he parted his lips and softly brushed his tongue over hers. Once again, that was enough to make him realize that he wasn't all alone in his mancave, fantasizing about this exact moment. His grip on her tightened and she cupped his face, kissing him eagerly. In one swift motion, he pushed her onto her back and pressed his lower half against her, causing her to moan into his mouth. 

Sensing that she wasn't going to stop them this time, he separated their lips and began kissing down her neck, at the same time he eased the straps of her nightgown down her shoulders, his mouth gradually moved lower until he reached her breasts. She sighed, when his mouth closed around a nipple, he pinched the other with his fingers, she arched her back, her hand in his hair, keeping him in place. He felt her hips raise off the bed a bit and he grinned, pulling away with a loud pop.

"Can I finally feel, how excited I still get you?" He asked, tugging at the hem of her nightgown to remove it completely.

"Please." She nodded, reaching out to bring him back up again.

They began kissing and his hand traveled lower down her body. Her lips stilled for a second, when his middle finger pressed against her and started moving in steady circles. She broke them apart, breathing in deeply as he picked up pace and added an extra bit of pressure. He watched her beneath him, her eyes shut as she sank her teeth into her bottom lip. 

He thought, she was getting too close. He was going to give her anything she wanted later, but he had to feel her. Her eyes shot open and disappointment was evident on her beautiful flushed face, when he stopped. Not for long, though, just to get rid of his remaining clothes. 

"Last chance to push me away." He said, but she showed no sings of wanting to do that.

They groaned simultaneously as he thrust his hips, entering her with ease. He was going to give her time to adjust, but apparently she needed none as she wrapped her legs around his back, encouraging him to start moving. He wondered if maybe Eliot wasn't exactly doing his job. The thought of another man quickly disappeared from his mind, when she dug her nails into his back, meeting his every thrust. He was actually concerned for a moment that he was hurting her, but he wasn't worried for long, when she guided his mouth to hers and kissed him, she bit his lip pulling back. He gave her a questioning look, but she just smirked and he had to gather every last bit of strength in him to wipe it off her face...

They lay side by side, staring at each other for some time while catching their breaths, until she finally spoke up. "What the hell did we just do?"