Part 24

Lindsey didn't sleep very well. He felt more like he snoozed for a couple of hours until he eventually gave up and stopped trying. Stevie, however, looked peacefully resting beside him. What happened last night? They definitely had been tempted before, so why now? It was no secret that he was miserable in his marriage, but she seemed happy with her new relationship. When he suggested blaming their first kiss on the wine, the truth was, they didn't even drink that much before they called it a night. They really could only blame themselves. Stevie didn't even seem freaked out after they had sex, but was she going to, when she woke up? 

And slowly she did, stretching next to him as she opened her eyes and they settled on him. Lindsey was prepared for anything, except for Stevie to scoot over closer to him and rest her head on his chest. Confused, he somewhat carefully wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pressed a kiss to her hair.

"Relax." Stevie said, her eyes closed again. "I'm still here, you're still here."

"Why are you so calm?" Lindsey asked, drawing circles on her upper arm. 

"Do you want me to go crazy?" She chuckled lightly, tilting her chin up to plant a small kiss on his neck. 

"God no." He shook his head, looking down at her. "Let's just say, I wasn't expecting what happened last night."

"Me either." She shrugged, draping her arm around his middle. "Do you regret it?"

"The real question is, do you?" Lindsey held his breath, waiting for her to answer.

She turned her head and hid her face in the curve of his neck. He heard a muffled, no. What the hell does this mean? He cupped her cheek and made her look at him. He was trying to come up with something to say, but before he could, she reached up and kissed him. Powerless to resist, he kissed her back and shortly welcomed her weight on top of him.

Her desire for him was a huge boost to his damaged ego. With their lips firmly locked, she let her hand wander south and wrapped her fist around his growing erection. He parted their lips, his breathing increased, their mouths still just an inch apart. She pressed several kisses to his unresponsive lips as her hand began moving faster. His whole body was tense already, he couldn't let her keep going like that. Pushing her hand away, he exchanged it for his own and positioned himself at her entrance, then moaned deeply, when she sank down on him. He placed his hands on her hips to help her balance, but she took his hands and lifted them up above his head.

"You're so fucking hot right now." He sighed, looking up at her, her face just above his. 

She teased him at first, but knowing his body as well as she did, she knew, she had to speed up. Her own breathing turned into short gasps of air, she bit into her bottom lip, their eyes still locked. Sensing that she was beginning to lose control, he freed his arms and brought his hands down to hold her sides, helping her bring them both over the edge.

"We did it again." He said after a while, making her laugh.