Her anger his anguish

Imlie Aryan and Raghu spent the next few days piecing together the different clues and were successful in apprehending the culprit. Aryan gave legal threats to the culprit and promised the villagers that justice would prevail. Imlie was proud of her ABP but hid her approval for his actions from everyone.

R-"Imlie we have to go to cover that dacoit story tomorrow , he has agreed to give us an interview, luckily Amma is back home tomorrow and will be able to take care of Chini while we are away." Imlie agreed with Raghav and started packing her bag for the 2 day journey through the woods, the dacoit lived in an obscure house on the hills and there was
no way to reach there other than the trekking path through the jungle. 

Aryan insisted that he wanted to join after learning that the mission was dangerous, he couldn't let Imlie leave alone, her ABP was there to protect her. He thought this and the next moment grew furious with himself for caring about Imlie. They all decided to leave at 5am next morning. Aryan wondered if Imlie had packed her medication and was about to ask her when Raghu arrived with Imlie's medication and opened her bag to put them inside.
R-" hamesha ke tarah bhool gayi na? Kya Imlie Kitni baar tumhe yaad dilana padega?" Imlie apologized and thanked him for thinking of the medication. Aryan was surprised at how much he cared for Imlie and how she let him.

They walked through the entire night and finally set up their big tent to camp at night. They all ate some food Amma had packed for them and fell asleep almost instantly. Aryan and Raghav were woken up by imlie who was talking in her sleep, should was having a nightmare and looked tortured. Aryan began going towards imlie when Raghav rushed to Imlie's side, he took her head in his lap and gently stroked her head, he sang a sweet lullaby to imlie that caused her to calm down eventually and she slept deeply.

Aryan felt jealous of Raghav, he wanted to push him away for touching her but wondered if he had any right to do so, he had willingly asked imlie to exit his life and now there was no going back.  Raghav looked at a confused Aryan and began speaking

R-" imlie often has nightmares, she mutters something in her sleep...., Amma had told me how to calm her at such times and looks like it worked like a charm!! You should sleep now we have a long hike tomorrow, I can sit besides imlie and make sure she has a good night's sleep". Aryan pretended to sleep while keeping an eye on Imlie, he realized that she was not just suffering physically but also her mental health was in shambles just like his.  He felt bad for Imlie and angry at himself as he thought that he was the one responsible for her struggles. Imlie woke up before both of them and made some tea and breakfast for them, just then Aryan emerged from the tent and headed towards Imlie.

A-" good morning Imlie, did you sleep ok?"
I- hanh I always sleep well, how about you? Imlie could clearly tell from his face that he had not slept a wink.

A-  " I slept great, toh kab tak mujhe anjaan banaye rakhne ka Irada hai tumhara?"

I-" tum ajnabee hi toh ho, humaara jo relationship tha that was over 5 years ago, this Imlie doesn't recognize you or know you"

A-" yes I understand what you are saying, I don't want to get into old stuff either and hope we can be civil"

I-" yes and I hope the same, I don't want Raghu or Imlie to know about us, they both love me very much and will be pained to hear about my past, protecting their happiness is more important to me than them knowing my truth" Aryan agreed to Imlie's condition and decided to ask Imlie about Raghav, he saw how Raghav felt for her in their each interaction but wondered what he meant for her.