Dream team

Raghav sensed a tense energy between Aryan and Imlie the next morning., He grew suspicious of Aryan and began wondering if he somehow knows Imlie.  He had always been very protective of her and he didn't trust Aryan one bit! They made the trip back to return home .  The were crossing a river when Unknown to him, Aryan dropped his wallet and Raghav decided to check it out before returning it to Aryan, he excused himself for a few minutes and opened all the contents of his wallet, in there he found Imlie's photo and her payal, he recognized that payal immediately as last year Imlie had made Raghav search the entire marketplace with her for finding a new payal to replace the one lost.  He suddenly remembered all the questions Aryan had asked him about Imlie, he could tell that Aryan felt possessive and protective about Imlie, he wondered if those questions were to make sure if imlie was in good company with him?

  He suddenly remembered all the questions Aryan had asked him about Imlie, he could tell that Aryan felt possessive and protective about Imlie, he wondered if those questions were to make sure if imlie was in good company with him?

Back in the forest Aryan and Imlie began to talk again, this time there was no anger but some things needed to be said.

I-" I'm sorry for being harsh yesterday, all of those things are in our past now, I should not have brought it up"

A-" it's not your fault, I needed to hear it, don't apologize, it's me who should be apologizing for the way I treated you but I have already received the punishment for that And anyway I plan to be out of your hair soon! I'm planning to return to Delhi in a few days." Aryan's pain hurt Imlie and she made an attempt to change the topic, she asked Aryan about everyone back home and told him a few cute stories about Chini. They could finally be civil again,none of them wanted to fight but neither had the courage to take the other in their arms and reconcile, too much had happened between them and both wondered if it was a point of no return for them.

Raghav returned and quietly put Aryans wallet back in his bag. He couldn't get Imlie's smile in the photo out of his mind, he had never seen her so happy in the past 4 years, he wasn't even aware Imlie was capable of a smile that big and why was she in Aryans arms? how did they know each other? From her saree and mangalsutra it looked like they were married? And if they did why were, they behaving like strangers right now?. He knew that the only person who could help him with his questions was Amma and he decided to inquire about this.

Back home Chini confronted Amma and asked the reason why Imlie is always unhappy? Amma disagreed and asked why she thought so and Chini explained that Imlie cries herself to bed every night and since heroji has come she has stopped, what could be the reason behind that? Just then the trio arrived and Raghav made an excuse to send Imlie and Aryan to his place to get something for him, he complained of some leg pain from the bullet wound so the couple would easily agree. Raghav had eavesdropped on Amma and Chinis conversation earlier and decided to probe on it with the two of them.

R-" amma you didn't answer Chinis question? Why is Imlie unhappy all the time, cries herself to sleep and why has she stopped since Mr Rathods arrival? I know that they know one another very well but why do they behave like strangers?" Amma tried changing the topic but Raghu and Chini persisted!

R-" aap mujhe beta manti hai na? Imlie is my family, she is Chini's family and we have a right to know about this, that idiot won't tell us anything about Mr. Rathod so we are asking you!!" Amma told th everything about Aryan and Imlie's past how they had turned from colleagues to friends, partners and then husband and wife, she explained the painful incident that led them to separate and began to cry for her daughter's unending misery. She did not condemn Aryan in her account of the past, she always considered Aryan to be a blessing in Imlie's life , he was like a son to her and their separation had been like a curse for not only her daughter but also him! Narmada, Sundar and Arpita Didi would often call her to know about Imlie and Narmada would began crying every time Meethi would ask about Aryan. Meethi knew that they were both in pain! But didn't know if bringing them back together was the solution, after all their relationship had been a volatile one and she knew that Imlie craved stability for Chini's sake.

Raghav and Chini had tears in their eyes too, they finally knew why Imlie was the way she was, she seldom laughed and if she did her joy would disappear almost instantly, she would be lost in her thoughts and never prayed anymore at least never prayed to have anything for herself, always for others, it felt like she almost believed that she didn't deserve any good things in her life. Raghav grew determined to change this limbo situation Imlie was stuck in, he finally understood why she could never love him back. He thought to himself, either she loved Aryan or she did not believe in love or was it both? Either way she needed to be freed from this pain and if he truly loved her this would not be difficult, yes bringing her back to her ex husband would be heartbreaking for him but seeing Imlie sad was almost always more heartbreaking!

R-"You don't worry about a thing Amma aur Chini Tum bhi Rona bandh karo ! I am here now, I will make sure imlie is never unhappy and if Aryan Is the one who can bring back her happiness then I will bring him back to her life, she has suffered enough, no more!!" Chini began clapping at Raghav's suggestion and promised to join Raghav in his mission. The three of them were the dream team now!! They made a plan to send Imlie back to Rathod mansion, Chini would sneak away in Aryans car leading to imlie going there to bring her back, they even got the Rathod family involved in their plans.

Back at Raghav's house imlie got curious about Aryans present life, she wondered what he had been up to since her departure from his life and began to pry.

I-" toh tumhari doosri shadi hui gayi ka? Badi ma toh tumhara ghar dollji ke Saath basana chahti thi na?"

A-" nahi Meri doosri wife toh Tum ho, pehli Mrs lambi gadi aur phir Tum, that's it! Why did you not marry again?"

I-" I am married to my work! Between that and Chini , I don't have no other needs! And anyway this is Pagdandiya, I'm lucky they didn't stone me to death after my second husband had also thrown me out on the street which man will want such a girl??"

Aryan felt ashamed after hearing that and Imlie realized that she had yet again taken a cheap shot at him, she felt bad and changed the topic, she wanted to know about Arpita Didi's son and other lighter things. Aryan loved his nephew and lit up when talking about him, imlie smiled to see Aryan animated as he spoke about his little buddy!