His Past

Aryan finally reached home on foot and went over to Chinis room to make sure she was okay. Chini ran up to him and asked him where Imlie and Raghav were, he told her that they were away for an assignment and Raghav would come to take her with him in the morning. Chini asked why they had to go away but Aryan did not have any response, he kissed her good night and left. He found Narmada and Arpita waiting for him outside the door.

M- imlie aur uska dost kaha hai Aaru?

Ar- woh kisi investigation se Bahar gaye hai

Arp-bass woh dono?

Ar-hanh di Kyu? Koi problem hai?

Arp-kya tujhe koi problem nahi hai?

Ar-Nahin Kyu hogi? Imlie aur mere beech koi rishta nahi hai ... Aap dono ko Sona chahiye

Arp - rishta nahi hai ya Tu rakhna nahi chahta?

M- Mata Rani has sent Imlie back to you, to us , why can't you see that and finish your differences once for all...iss ghar ko uski bahu lauta do...phir tooh shayad Mera khoya hua beta mujhe mil jaye!!

Ar-Aapka beta yahi hai.... Par imlie aapki bahu nahi hai usse aap beti manti hai na?

N- Maanti nahi hun... woh hai Meri beti!

Ar-Toh uski Khushi ke Liye  woh kijiye Jo kabhi Mr Tripathi ke mom me kiya tha

Arp- tu yeh Kya keh raha hai Aaru?

N- thik hain, mujhe bhi woh ladka Imlie ke Liye Pasand hai., Tera jawab mil gaya humme..tu jaa ab

Arp-ma aap ?

Aryan walked away and Narmada took Arpita to a different room

Arp-ma aap sacch mein

N- hanh Arpi shayad imlie ko kisi aur ka hota hue dekhkar yeh Apne jhooth se Bahar aajaye

Arp- Kaisa jhooth?

N- ke yeh imlie bina jee sakta hai !

Arp-aur agar nahi aaya toh

N- toh inn dono mein se Ek  toh Apne Zindagi mein aage badhe!!

Arp-ma aap Sahi keh Rahi hai ! Humme Raghavji se baat Karni hogi

N- hanh par Kya Imlie manegi?

Arp-ma aap woh mujhe pe chod dijiye... Bas main jab kahu tab aap Imlie se baat Karne aajana..

N-thik hai Arpi..

In the hospital middle of the night-

Imlie had began to gain consciousness and could find Raghav sleeping on the sofa on the side, his legs barely fit and we're hanging outside the frame , her eyes searched for Aryan but was not surprised to find him missing . She didn't remember much of what had happened yesterday. She began walking up and a nurse walked In who asked her to relax and rather raised her bed, she was given some more medicines to take, and the commotion woke up Raghav.

R- hey Imlie you are up?

I- hmmm

R-How are you feeling now?

I-Head feels heavy

R-It's ok, that is because of the medicine you had last night

I-What is this place? It doesn't look like the same hospital we go to?

R-kal tumhe kuch talkif hui thi toh hum tumhe closest hospital leke aagaye, the doctor will be here in sometime and share more details...In the mean time, Imlie I want to tell you something, can you promise me that you will hear me out calmly and then react after thinking about it?