Lost

Imlie and Aryan had been walking through the jungle for about an hour and Aryan had began to doubt Imlie's sense of direction, he was sure they had crossed the Big mango tree twice before. Imlie on the other hand was quite confident that she was on the right path and marched on with Aryan trying to catch his breath behind her.

Ar- ok I'm calling it, we are lost !

I- no we are not , I know where. Going ABP!!

Ar- really jungli? Then why do we keep crossing the same tree , here we are at it again, you have no idea where your going do you?

I- it's not me who is the problem it's you!

Ar- what?

I- maybe stop boxing and try doing some cardio once in a while! You can't even catch your breath old man!

Ar- I'm not old ! I'm only 28 years

I- wait ! how long do you plan on staying 28 ? you were 28 when we celebrated your last birthday together!

Ar- oh yes I remember that day very well, time kind of stopped after that year I haven't really celebrated my birthday after that.

Imlie felt bad after hearing that and decided to quickly change the topic.

I- well I think we need to head east , Ifthe sun is here that has to be east, right? ... Why am I asking, it's right!

Ar- what? The city is towards the south , why are we walking east? You have no idea what you're doing !Do you?

I- hmmm wait I might be thinking of Pagdandiya... Imlie mumbled under her breath

Ar- what did you say just now?

I- nothing nothing, I was just speaking to myself

Ar- only crazy people do that!

I- no ! crazy people talk to bejaan cheeze remember! I'm alive I can talk to myself!

Ar- hanh uss hisab se toh mein hi pagal hu.. Aryan mumbled in a low voice remembering how he still spoke to Imlie's payal once in a while, less since imlie had come back.

I- what did you say?

Ar-nothing ... Nothing at all

I- ok let's go south I think south is the right way

Ar- oh my God, imlie, please make up your mind! We have been running around in circles since afternoon. It's about to be dark and we are in the middle of a jungle need I remind you that ! you might be friendly with the animals here I'm not sure I'm going to do so well.

I- akkadbagge kud kud bandh karo I'm trying to listen to something

Ar- what now? I'm thirsty, soaked in sweat and I have missed all my important board meetings, and you are hearing music in the middle of a junglr, Kya baat hai!

I-shushhhh I hear it ! Follow me!

Ar-Imlie stop running, you will fall down ... Oh god at least wait for me!

Imlie had managed to found a waterfall and a small lake. Imlie began drinking some water and Aryan watched in horror.

Ar-stop!  that water is not clean! Stop drinking that you are going to fall sick and watch it on the stones! They must be sli.....

Before Aryan could complete his sentence Imlie slipped and fell in the lake after hitting her head on one of the stones, which gave her a small wound which she brushed off and got right back up. Aryan grew concerned and entered the water to help Imlie get out of the lake, he tore his coat to make a bandage for imlie and Imlie watched on in silence.