Imlie talks to Aryan

Imlie was discharged in the evening and it was decided that she would go home to the Hinduja's. Raghav was completing the hospital formalities when Aryan came to meet imlie . Imlie had insisted she meet with him so he can help her remember everything she had forgotten regarding work. Aryan knocked an open door and Imlie looked at him smiling and signaled him to enter. Aryan thought she looked cute in her pink gown with Blue flowers and hair tied up in a high ponytail.

Ar- can I come in?

I-Knock kahe karat ho? Darwaza toh khula hai.,,

Ar-Manners hote hai Imlie

I-Hum janat hai tohar manners humre room mein toh Tum aisan hi ghuss Aaye the!

Ar-Kab?

I-Jab humka bhooth dikha tag tab!

Ar-Woh Bhoot nahi tumhari reflection that jungli and I came because your screaming would have woken up everybody!!

I-Woh Jo bhi ho! Par tum ghusse toh!!

Ar-Hmmmm

I-ABP ab toh hum waha nahi rahe hai ! Ab Tum Kiske kamre mein ghusoge? Kispar aapan dhos jamaoge? Kaisan Hoga tumhar ABP har bina! Aur ukka ka Kya hoyi hai?

Ar-Ukka? Kiska?

I-Arre tohar Akkad?!! Woh kiska dikhaoge Tum?

Aryan cracked a small smile and looked away while imlie quickly captured a photo with her phone

Ar-Yeh Kya kare Rahi ho Tum?

I-Proof collect Kar Rahi hai!

Ar-Kaisa proof?

I-Proof Jo prove kare ki karelA bhi hassat hai! Hahahah

Ar-Nautanki!! Yahi Sab karna hai toh mein Chala

I- arre ruko ruko boss Babu! Mazak kar rahe hum... Ab tum toh humka yaad ho! Baki Sab toh anjaan lagat hai..,dost Kai Saath Mazak bhi nahi kar sakat hai ka hum?
Imlie had a big frown on her face and looked outside the window

Ar-imlie hum dost nahi hai!

I- ab ki na ABP wali baat!

Ar-imlie!!

I- hanh hanh toh bolo, hum Pagdandiya Kya karat Rahe? Matlab hum waha Jake patrakari kahe karat Rahe?

Ar- woh tumhe villages mein meaningful news establish karni thi toh tumne waha assignment ke li

I- Aur humri padhai?

Ar- woh tumne online complete kar di!!

I-accha! Hum amma ka sapna pura kiye toh! Humri degree dekhni hai humme aur humne likkhe hue pichle paach saal ke Delhi aur pagdandiya ke articles bhi dekhne hai! Tum humri madat karoge, uu sabko jama karne waste?

Ar- hanh kya .... Hanh ok! I'll get them ready by tomorrow morning ..

I- ready manne?

Ar- I mean I will have my assistant compile them!

Imlie looked at Aryan suspiciously. And Aryan was puzzled by this request, looked like he had a long night ahead, trying to piece together all of Imlie's work from the past five years and probably falsifying a few degree certificates. he thought of asking amma but quickly passed on that as he did not want to face her questions, the thought of asking Raghav also crossed his mind but he quickly dismissed it as Imlie could get wind of what was going on!
Aryan always loved reading Imlie's writing , it was always thought provoking while still tugging at the heart strings. He looked forward to diving into her work from the last 5 years, he respected Imlie's work ethic and she in return, never failed to impress him.

I- kya sochat ho? Kaha kho Gaye tum?

Ar- woh kuch nahi

I- Ek baat pucche?

Ar- mein nahi kahunga toh tum chup rahogi kya?
Imlie had a naughty smile on her face and shaked her head no.

Ar- puccho!

I - tohri shaadi nahi hui ka?

Aryan didn't think of anything and blurted out

Ar- hanh par abhi hum saath nahi hai

I- tum hi jhagde hoge unse! Hai ABP kya kiye tum? Hun madat Kari hai tohri! ukka mannane vaaste!
Before Aryan could admonish Imlie and change the topic raghav walked in with Imlie's discharge papers.

R- hello mr Rathod

Ar- hello Mr hinduja

I- hai Sita maiyya! Tum Dono Ek dusre ke saath banat nahi hai ka?
Both men were taken aback by Imlie's observation, she was reading the room very well. And they quickly dismissed that thought from her and exchanged some False pleasantries...Imlie saw through their lies and decided to investigate what this was about!

R- toh ready Imlie ? Ghar chale?

I- han woh hum
Imlie looked nervous and Raghav moved closer to the head of the bed and took her hand in his. Aryan was not too happy with this but he was eager to see how Raghav would handle this situation.

R- Imlie it's ok... humne decide kiya hai ba one day at a time...and at any point if you feel comfortable you can tell me

I- par kaisan? Itne saare logo mein hum kaise bolle?

Ar- tum koi signal kyu nahi use karte?

I - Yeh accha idea hai ABP! Par kaisa signal

R- you can scratch your head

I- hanh taki sabko lage humka balon mein juvve hogayi hai!

Ar-Juvve?

I-Lice ! Head lice angrezo ke Kaka !

R- hahahah tum Pagal ho Imlie !

Ar- you could adjust your duppatA!

I- Yeh sahi hai! Yeh natural lagega! Thank you Akkadbagge!
Raghav was slightly irritated that Imlie agreed to Aryan's suggestion but successfully hid his annoyance .

R- ok as you say ! Get changed I will wait outside for you

I- thik hain .... ABP hum toka kal office mein mili hai!

Ar- ok Imlie bye!

Both men left Imlie and looked at each other coldly before walking away in different directions. Raghav was still angry at Aryan for lying to Imlie and making him weave a tangled web of lies while Aryan was being himself, he never cared much of what someone thought of him and raghav was no exception.

At Hindujas-

The hinduja house was at a distance from Delhi. The massive mansion stood there as if the surrounding nature had embraced it, that the flora flowed within it as much as around it. For the architect had loved the trees so much that there was a mighty oak in the centre, centuries old, and the great house had been built around it. Imlie was amazed to look at this beautiful home , no a palace she thought! After the car stopped an army of bodyguards and house help ran over to open the car door and carry Imlie's bags which she refused to leave her possession but finally let go on Raghavs insistence.

The entire family was lined up as a scene from a popular Sharukh khan movie, thought Imlie to do a small aarti for her and welcome her warmly. She was showered with flower petals and each family member introduced themselves and hugged her warmly.
Imlie was welcomed in the grandest style at the Hinduja's. There were dancers doing a traditional dance from Pagdandiya and all the food she was missing and craving from back home, in enough quantity to feed the entire village! The entire mansion was decorated in lights and exotic flowers. There were some close family relatives and friends who had also come to meet the newest bride and a small get together to introduce imlie. Imlie had to adjust her dupatta a few times and Raghav would rescue her from an over imposing unwanted conversation.

Chini was hiding behind all the elders and wanted to surprise Imlie. Imlie's eyes also kept searching her little angel in the crowd of smiling and laughing faces. Chini finally emerged from the crowd and they hugged each other tightly, the kind of hug that gives you a warm feeling on the inside, lot of things had felt awkward and strange since she had woken up but this- this felt perfectly normal and almost familiar. In that hug Imlie felt she was home!