Old secrets - 2

Aryan and Imlie pretended that they Didn't see each other for a few minutes when Aryan wondered if his smoke could be detrimental to Imlie's treatment and. Recovery, he finally broke his silence.

Ar- Sorry if the smoke bothers you, I can go outside

I- it's ok... I just needed to get out of there for a minute

Ar- it's lunchtime why aren't you eating?

I- I can ask you the same thing ?

Ar-You met Ms Malini I see

I- hmmmm... Why her? How could you trust her ? That too with Bhaskar times? Ka Tum humse itni naf.....

Imlie stopped before she could finish her sentence, she wanted to keep this a matter of business. Aryan hung his head in frustration, he could imagine what would have gone down  between the two sisters and that Imlie had misunderstood the reason behind Malinis presence at Bhaskar times.

Ar- it was a hopeless situation..

I-what situation?

Ar-At Bhaskar times I mean....Bhaskar times was about to go bankrupt and the employees were not paid for over 8 months, I didn't care about the other businesses but I couldn't bear to see this one go, so I looked for an investor and Ms. Chaturvedi was the only one interested, it was a business deal nothing more.

I- so she?

Ar- She has a 49% stake in the company...

I- sorry I shouldn't have asked? I don't have any right

Ar- you asked but the choice of answering was mine, you don't have to apologize for it..,, you don't have to apologize for anything, you have been called here for your talent , your work in Pagdandiya was commendable.,,never apologize for something you have not done in life, nor feel sorry for anything or anyone, you have always done your best in every situation.., nobody can ask you for more than that not even your .,,,

Aryan fell silent and wondered if he should be giving Imlie advice, what right did he have?

I- my what?

Ar-your Sita maiyya .....

I- hmmm thank you Sir... I guess I needed to hear that.,
Aryan continued to look into the distance in silence and lit another cigarette when Imlie began coughing, he immediately extinguished the cigarette and stole a quick glance at Imlie to make sure she was okay.

Raghav who had followed imlie to the terrace was watching and listening to them from a distance, not wanting to disturb their conversation, he wasn't sure after he rescused them in the forest if their plan to mend their relationship a bit had worked or not but this showed him that it had !  He finally decided to jump in after they had stopped talking for a while.

R- Arre you two are here? And I'm searching you all over the place, let's eat this food please or Narmada aunty will be upset, as it is she's been worried with you two disappearing all night

I- shut up Raghu , do you even think before you talk?

R- what? What did I say? You were lostt! That's all I meant

I- don't say anything! There is no need for captions and titles here!!

R- God imlie calm.down , I bet you are hangry!!

Ar-hangry?

R- angry coz she's hungry!

Ar-aah I see..you are right mr Raghav we should eat, I don't want to upset mom further....

They headed downstairs and ate in the canteen , the other employees were surprised to see Aryan in there and the whole place got much more quieter after they entered. They finished their meal and were returning to work when the HR manager stopped Raghav in his tracks , Imlie stopped too but the manager assured imlie that he only needed to speak with Raghav as they had completed her formalities from the paperwork they had on her from her previous stint at the media house.