Just talk to her

The next morning Imlie went about the day as usual, she got dressed for work and made sure Chini had her bath and ate breakfast. Imlie was battling some nausea herself as a side effect of the medication but she put on a brave face. Narmada and Arpita were adamant about her not going back to work until she had her surgery and had recovered from it. But Imlie insisted on carrying on with her duties until she was able to , following her routine was calming for Imlie. Imlie had gotten late to work as she rushed out of the door, Aryan was waiting by his car just outside.

Ar-Imlie tum mere saath office chal sakti ho

I- no thank you pr hum rickshaw se aat hai

Ar- imlie please zidd mat karo
Aryan opened the passenger door and urged Imlie to sit in the car, Imlie gave in on his demand and they left for work together. Imlie was staring outside the window quietly until she finally spoke.

I-hum Ek story pe kam karat rahe toh aaj dopahar hum uua jaye hai

Ar- woh story kissi aur ko assign kar di gayi hai.. I have something else in mind for you
Imlie was annoyed at this response, she had been following the same story since pagdandiya and was very close to cracking it.

I- kahe? You had promised when we joined that I could work on stories of my choice , then how could you take the case I was investigating away?

Ar- l had promised you, I would let you work on them but I haven't promised you would be allowed to take them to completion. Sometimes management makes certain decisions and employees have to follow them....

I- Yeh sab kahe? Kyuki hum bimar hai?

Ar- miss Imlie please stop arguing with me, The decision has been made and nothing you have to say, will not change it now! You will have to do some desk work for the next few weeks, it's a great story, I'm confident you will enjoy working on it..

I- I don't work for my enjoyment, I work so I can make a difference!

Ar- I know Imlie , I know you...I mean I know your work ethic.

I- then why this? You are discriminating against me because of my health?

Ar- no , I'm not discriminating....but you need to learn to take orders!!
Imlie was frustrated by Aryans response, she decided to say one last thing to get him to agree.

I- if I'm going to die , let me at least die doing something I love!! none of us will leave this world alive, right? Yet for my part I intend to leave the leave it better than I found it, exposing those corrupt politicians and the scams they have committed can help the people!

Ar- imlie stop it!!!! Aise Har baar duniya ko bachaneka thekka tumne le rakha hai kya??? Kabhi toh apne aur apno ke barre mein socho!!!

I- kabhi toh matlab? Kya kehna chahat ho tum??!

Aryan realized that this had gone too far and he wanted to keep his promise to Raghav of not hashing over the old bitterness with Imlie.

Ar- I'm not trying to say anything, chalo office aagaya

Imlie was disappointed and left the car without a word, she found raghav waiting for her outside the car with a tumbler.

R- good morning Imlie! Ye lo bhanhi ne tum hare liye smoothie beheji hai pio!

I- ka hai ee? Humka bhuk nahi kahi hai.... Waise bhi humka office mein hi toh rehna hai! Koi humaar marzi se zyada uu ke Hukum ko zaroori samhajta hai!!