Malini's misdeeds

The board members came in at the end of the day, the entire office was on edge and wondered what this meant for their jobs.  A meeting of the board was a chance for change, a chance to set a new and better course but only if the board members stayed true to the mission of the organization and loyal to its shareholders and employees. Aryan was determined to restore the lost glory of  Bhaskar times and the faith that public once had in the news delivered by them.

The board members assembled around the huge oval cedar tree table and Malini stood up to address them. She was surprised at the arrival of a new member and Aryan introduced him to the group as a representative of a larger organization without naming the Hindujas. He wanted this meeting to feel like a slap on Malinis ego, he had reluctantly joined hands with her and this was the time to show her the door.

M- I thank the board for meeting at such a short notice, I have called this meeting to cast a vote of no confidence at the leadership of our CEO Mr Aryan Rathod !

B1- Malini please go ahead and present your case , so the board can consider it before casting the votes.

B2- and miss Malini make sure to present evidence, we don't want to spend time over conjecture.

M- yes I do have evidence, Mr Rathod left this company 5 years ago without so much as an email to the organization, the company headed for bankruptcy within 6 months and then all of us in this room pooled our resources together to save this company, he still did not bother to play an active role in the business but rather barely  called- in to any important matters at hand ! And now he has finally arrived after being missing for such a long time and has done nothing but take illogical and foolish decisions that can spell only disaster for this company.

B3- miss Malini please elaborate

M- sure, first bad decision was acquiring that small time local paper in Pagdandiya, we target big cities for a reason, that's where the advertisement revenue is! Our shareholders look to us for growth and wasting our resources on nonsensical purchases is a bad decision!!

B4- you mentioned decisions, what else?

M- you see that illiterate girl out there ? Her name is imlie ! She is his ex wife and an ex reporter of Bhaskar times, she left the company in disgrace without a proper notice and that too after leaving her work and multiple stories incomplete, and now she has been hired back! I ask on what grounds? You all must see,  that this decision was personally motivated and the company's betterment was not taken under consideration! Not just her, he has hired another journalist from Pagdandiya without any proper qualifications and has these two unsupervised, they are free to work on whatever they choose, since when is this a policy ?this is against our rules and none of us were consulted in either of these matters, or I would now like to start the voting process to fire our CEO and look for a replacement. Mr. Rathod can keep his seat on the board, but I would like to have all his rights as CEO and managing director of Bhaskar times, removed in perpetuity. Thank you..

Ar- I would also like to share some information about Ms Malini , Mary please call Raghu to the board room.

M- he has no right to be here!

Ar-he has every right to be here , he is...,
Raghav s. Representative shajed his head no and stopped him from sharing more

Ar-He is the one going to present the information or should I say evidence against Ms Malini

Outside the meeting room-

I- kucho Badi baat hui hai lagat hai

R- hmmm shayad

I- Tum kahe Yaha Bethe Bethe chips khaat ho, jaao na andar

R- Arre mein Kyu jau? Mera Kya kaam vaha...