Imlie returns to Rathod's

Raghav returned to The Rathod mansion with Imlie, they were greeted by Chini on the door and rest of the family joined her. Narmada offered that the two join them for breakfast and Aryan joined them to Imlie's surprise. Raghav waited till Chini was finished eating and thought of a way to send her away.

R- Monkey why don't you make a drawing for Imlie?

Ch- but what should I draw?

R- Imlie what do you want her to draw ?

I- hmmm our house in pagdandiya? You think you can manage that?

Ch- ok! Come with me jaggu I need colors and papers

After they left, He shared his identify and thanked them for their hospitality. Raghav then shared Imlie's health problems with the family and the plan for her surgery/ recovery and that she would be staying with his family on the weekends. The family was shocked to hear about all of this and all of them. Everyone except Aryan hugged imlie in tears , they promised to do everything they could to support her treatment and help her feel her best. Raghav shared her care instructions with them and said that his mom would be calling them soon. He then made a strange request that left everyone a bit puzzled. The women then took imlie to her room to rest and Sundar left for work . Raghav requested Aryan to stay back so he could speak with him.

R- Aryan actually I wanted to apologize to you for what I said the other day, I was stressed out and was trying to process a lot at once. I should not have presumed to know your relationship and made accusations at you.

Ar- you didn't say anything wrong except one thing

R- which one ?

Ar- that you were trying to bring imlie and I back together... I'm sorry but I don't think that's a good idea.

R- I will stop it immediately but can't promise the same for Chini...but yes, right now our focus needs to be her health.

Ar-I agree! What can I do to help , I would like to pay for the treatment to begin with but what else

R- no don't worry about the payment, imlie has take care of that ! But yes as I said before the goal should be to keep her happy and cheerful, as you can imagine this time is filled with uncertainty and fear for her so we don't want anything to add to that if nothing else!

Ar-ok we will take care of that !

R- I'm sure you will, I know there is some bitterness between the two of you buy if you could look past that for the next 10 days I think it will do her a lot of good .

Ar- I understand

R- ok great oh I just forgot I have something for you!

Ar-for me?

R- yes , here this is a nicotine patch and some chewing gum they might just help you kick your bad habit

Ar-hmmm thanks I appreciate it.

R- oh one last thing, do you know if anyone by the name of Mrs Chaturvedi?

Ar- why did you ask ?

R- she had contacted my mom and was saying some ugly things about Imlie...who is Mrs Chaturvedi, we know she's from Delhi but that is about it !

Just then Malini and her mom walked in and joined in the conversation.

Malini-- deko mom humaari baat ho rahi hai...

Anu-Kaise ho Tum Raghav beta Maine hi Aapke mom ko call kiya tha, you know us people of a certain class have to be careful around certain type of people, I just wanted her and your family to be well you know...