Going to Delhi

Raghav decided to talk to Aryan about Imlie but he didn't know how to bring her up, all he knew that he had to understand what was going on in Aryan's head? What did he mean with those questions back in the tent. Aryan began speaking.

A-You and Imlie should move to Delhi! Lot of media outlets there would love to hire you and there are better schools for miss sugar too .

R- Yes that is not a bad idea but there is so much to do here so I don't really know if we will have the time.

A- I see, Imlie I mean you will find a good neurosurgeon for her in Delhi, I know a few people who could help

R-Imlie will do what she wants to , I have no say for it and I don't think city is the cards yet. Are there any vacancies in your newspaper maybe Imlie could apply

A-yes of course she had already worked there so... Aryan stopped himself and realized he had spoken too much.

R- What did you just say? Imlie worked at your firm? I thought you said you met for the first time the other day?

A- No I dont think it was my paper but I do remember something she wrote a while back in one of the Delhi newspapers.

R- Yes, you are right, Ill run this by her and see what she thinks

Aryan hoped that Imlie would agree but somewhere deep down he knew that she had no interest in returning to Delhi or Bhaskar times if she wanted to come back she could have come years ago but she had chosen to build a new life here in her home town. Raghav returned after a while and confirmed Aryans fears, Imlie had declined to return to Delhi and asked Raghav to never bring this up again, Aryan and the Rathod family were her past and she did not wish to revisit old wounds and in her mind she had everything she needed for the rest of her life in Pagdandiya. Chini who overheard all of this decided to leave for Delhi with Aryan and force Imlie to come find her, and Imlie did as expected, she was once again in the Rathod mansion, trying to hide and take Chini away with her before anyone figured out she had come but the house's chowkidars decided to attack her and forced her to reveal her identity to everyone. Imlie was badly hurt by their blows which Aryan managed to stop before they got brutal. The family was shocked to see Imlie and just then a worried Raghav ran in to find Imlie and Chini huddled with beating wounds on Imlie

R- Imlie! Imlie! Are you ok? Are you hurt? 

Raghav began checking Imlie's head to make sure she did not suffer a head injury as that could make her neurological problems worse. Imlie was a bit embarrassed with Raghav touching her in front of everyone and moved away from him. Aryan was worried himself but watched silently as Raghav inquired about Imlie. Narmada and rest of the family couldn't believe their eyes and had mixed feelings of joy, sorrow and confusion all at once.

I-Im ok , we should go, we have a bus to catch in half an hour

N- Imlie beta, humse itni naraj ho ki thik se milogi bhi nahi

Narmada, Arpita and the rest of the family hugged and cried with Imlie as they were meeting their daughter after a long time, they greeted Chini warmly. Imlie introduced Raghav as her doctor and journalist friend and the family was pleased at his gentle demeanor and caring attitude towards Imlie and Chini. After sometime Narmada insisted that Imlie have some food with them before she left, when suddenly Imlie started to see dark spots in front of her eyes and eventually collapsed on the floor. Aryan ran to grab Imlie but Raghav broke Imlie's fall by catching her in his arms, Aryan grew irritated of Raghav's closeness with Imlie but he knew that her health mattered more than anything at this point. Raghav did a check up and concluded that Imlie had a concussion due to the beating at it would not be advisable for her to travel for a few days and also she would need to go to the hospital for some scans tomorrow morning. Imlie shouted a firm "NO" as she heard Raghav's request of staying for a few days at the Rathod mansion. A shout is a loss of control masquerading as the opposite, thought Raghav. But Narmada and Arpita managed to convince Imlie of staying back and resting up until she was fully recovered. IMlie realized that Conflict for the most part,  was without point, because few in the Rathod family would follow her logic faithfully enough to stay on track. So she retreated as it was the only sane option and reluctantly agreed to stay back for a few days.