Imlie's questions

Raghav asked the family to meet Imlie later in the evening as he wanted her to be comfortable in her surroundings after the stroke and memory loss. He knew she would naturally have many questions but felt Ill equipped to answer her questions. He decided to be himself and not put on any act for her, as he knew she would see right through it.

The Imlie he knew He was what she had become after leaving Aryan and losing Chiku. Imlie had become more quieter, more serious and only focused on others around her. She would seldom crack a smile at Chinis antics or pretend to laugh for the sake of others.
She was not the happy- go-lucky, bubbly girl from Pagdandiya, wide- eyed, trusting  and innocent but past 5 years there was a change in her personality, one that often follows a life changing event .

But now with those 5 years gone from her memory, Raghav was about to meet the Imlie after she had exposed Malinis evil deeds to the Tripathi family and had moved on in her life while staying as a paying guest with the Rathod's . Imlie on the other hand had no recollection of Raghav, good or bad , everything from past 5 years were erased.

Raghav entered Imlie's room after a quick knock, she smiled at him nervously, he was supposed to be her husband and friend but yet he felt like a stranger. He came in and pulled a chair and sat besides her hospital bed. Imlie still felt weak and light headed, she was hooked up to an IV and other monitoring devices. They both began to speak at the same time and Raghav asked her to go aheadr

I - Tum kaisan ho?

R-Bimar Tum ho , hospital mein padi hui aur mujhe Puch Rahi ho?

I -Nahi woh tum itne dino se hospital mein hi ho toh pucche hum

R-Aree uski tension Tum mat lo....yeh jagah mere ghar jaisi hi hai! Main Yaha thik hun, how are you feeling now? Lunch mein kya khane ka mann hai?

I -Nahi bilkul bhuk nahi hai

R-Imlie woh medicine ka side effect hai...but you still have to eat and this not up for discussion, I'm sorry... main tumHari favorite moti roti mom ko bhejne ke liye kehtA hun.. waise amma ka bhi call aaya tha maine unhe aadhe Ghante mein call karne kaha hai

I -Amma, humri amma ka call?

R-Miss kar rahi ho unhe?

I -Hanh.
Imlie became quite and began playing with her bedsheet.

R-Puccho Imlie jo mann main hai bol do , mein bura nahi Manunga, I promise

I -Humko kuch yaad kahe nahi hai? Humme toh laga hum office gaye tha, humri assignment thi woh cricket team jo 20-20 World Cup Jeetena ukki barre mein likhne ke liye... par ABP bolle humri shaadi hue paach saal hui gawa!
Tears swelled up in Imlie's eyes, she fell silent and then mumbled again in a low voice -

I -Hummme kuch yaad kahe nahi aaraha?

R-Imlie please ghabrao mat aur upset bhi mat ho, I know this is a lot to take in... par koi jaldi nahi hai! We will take it one day at a time..,woh tumare seer mein chot lagneke karan tum kucch cheeze bhul gayi ho...bass aur kuch nahi...

I-Kuch cheeze? Hum humaar shaadi hui hai Yeh baat bhul Gaye! Pichle paach saal tum humre saath ho, aur hum toka bhul Gaye, Yeh choti baat hai?

R-Nahi Imlie mein nahi keh raha Yeh choti baat hai.. Ek Ek karke koshis kare tumhare sawalon ka jawab dhundne?
Imlie simply nodded her head, she liked this idea.

I -Pehle sawal- hum yaha kya karat hai? Yeh patti, yeh tubes kyu?
Imlie was irritated at those wired attached to her and the Iv needle poking at her wrist, she tried removing it and Raghav removed her hand from them.

R-Uss chot ko thik karne ke liye, Kuch Dino mein tumhara chotasa operation hai phir sab thik ho jayega...kal tumhe chakkar aagaya tha aur Ek small stroke aaya tha, uske baad log cheeze  bhul jaate hai, bilkul normal hai