She has to move on

Aryan was witnessing Imlie's grief for the first time, and it crushed it him , he had assumed that she had moved on, yes she was angry at h but she had processed her grief about their Chiku. How wrong had he been, she was not only still grieving chiku like him but also struggling with guilt, guilt that was caused by him...his blaming her for Chikus death. Aryan couldn't help Imlie and decided to walk away , when Imlie stopped him by clutching his hand tightly

I- I'm ready to do it but only for 1 night and you already know what I want in return!

Aryan was terrified to hear Imlie's words, what had happened in her past that one year she had struggled in Delhi with Chini , how had she paid for her treatment, questions crossed his mind, he felt paralyzed by his thoughts about what she had to go through. He finally found the courage to face the situation and began singing the same Lori to Imlie that he had sung to her all those years ago, while making sure his tears don't fall on her face and wake her up. Imlie finally quieted down and slept well for the rest of the night.

Aryans respect for imlie grew even more that night, he thought - Grief has a way of removing you from the world and thats what it had done to him but it takes a real strength to reconnect and weave yourself anew into the fabric of living, to give yourself a chance of future , that is what imlie had done for herself with Chini, Amma and Raghav, she deserved so much ,he prayed for her happiness and scoffed, as if God would ever hear his prayers? After beating himself up a bit more, He finally fell asleep leaning his back uncomfortably on a tree.

Aryan decided to find out what had happened in that one year that she was not in pagdandiya , he would tear away at the person who had dared to hurt her ... but then he realized that it was him.,. He had caused her the most hardships, as his wife she deserved a lot after their separation but he had let her leave with nothing but her jhola, the same thing she had entered his life with.,,. Aryan once again convinced himself that he was not right for Imlie , he did not deserve her, rather he deserved nothing good..., He decided on doing everything he possibly could, to bring her back to normal, so she can be the same happy go lucky, chirpy Imlie he once knew ... He would do anything.....even if it meant bringing her closer to Raghav. She has to move on from her trauma! She has to!! Her healing physically was not enough!! Aryan was determined if there was one good thing he could do in the rest of his life it would be this!

It was early morning and Imlie finally woke up, she saw her head was in Aryans lap and he was asleep while leaning on a nearby tree. Imlie wanted to get up but she felt peaceful, a peace that she had not felt in years, she liked his hand on her head, it felt like old times, she stayed there for a while, imagining how different their lives would have been if she hadn't met with that accident on that fateful night... If she had just been more careful....their chiku would have been snuggling with them right now or maybe dancing in circles around them. Imlie smiled and felt sad the next moment, it was a rollercoaster of emotions. she suddenly heard some noises come on from the woods, it was Raghav. Imlie got up at once and Aryan woke up too.

R- thank God I found you two!

I- how did you know we were here?

R- Mr Rathod texted me an hour ago and said you were in trouble! He sent me your location!Ate you ok? Does your head hurt, I have some food and your medicine with me, you should take that first...no wait.., you should eat first! Or are you thirsty? Shit I forgot to bring water ! Mr Rathod do you need something?

I- I'm ok Raghu, calm down , we are both fine?

Imlie looked at Aryan with a confused look.

Ar- thank you for coming Raghav, did you manage to fix my car?

I- what was the need of calling him ? I told you I know the way out of here!

Ar-the problem IS - Miss imlie I don't trust you! I have already missed a day of work I can't afford to lose another one, you might be just a reporter but I'm the CEO of that company...

Imlie felt hurt by Aryans words but she didn't bother getting into an argument, he was right she thought, she had led them in circles and maybe his his work of fixing the media house was more important than hers. Raghav on the other hand was mildly angered by Aryan's behavior, He would always be the first in their little family to defend Imlie's honor, even when she didn't need him to.

R- it's the reporters that bring news to your publication Mr Rathod and ensure that readers keep buying and stay engaged in them so a CEO gets to keep his job!

Ar - yes but without a CEO there wouldn't be a platform to publish, would there now?

I- that's enough ! The car is fixed , let's leave everyone must be worried at home

Raghav nodded and began walking ahead with imle and Aryan followed them along at some distance.

R- how could you let him get away with saying that?

I- it doesn't matter Raghu all that matters is our work as you pointed out.. and all rich people are arrogant it's to be expected, he walked miles bcoz of me, slept in dirt all night his reaction is expected. after all there is a reason I call him Akka....

R- you call him what? Finish your sentence ...

I- I call him nothing....how's Chini?

R- she's great ! Stayed up way past her bedtime so did jaggu! Those two are quite the duo Arpitaji and I tried everything , Sundar had to use his dad voice to get them to quiet down!

I- hahahah I would have loved to see my bandar as a strict dad!

R- may I ask how do you know these people? I'm sorry if I'm prying but feels like you have a connection with this family , they adore you Imlie, Narmada aunty was more worried about you than her own son last night.

I- I used to be their paying guest .. so that's how I know them, we formed a bond I guess.

R- oh I see! And you are wrong again

I- about what ?

R- Not all Rich people are arrogant

I- and how would you know that ? how many rich people have you seen?

R- huh ... yeah ur right .. how would I know.....oh good ! there's the car...

Raghav got lost in his thoughts for a while and Imlie wondered how he gave in so easily, it was not like him to accept his mistake so early in a conversation. The three of them drove back to Rathod mansion in an uncomfortable silence. Aryan kept looking at Imlie in his back view mirror as she ate the last of the sandwich Raghav had bought for them , he didn't even claim his share and then when Imlie was about to take her medicine, his hand moved to pass her some water but stopped as she opened the bottle she had with her . Raghu felt relieved at that, Aryan was once gain proving that he cared for imlie, then what could be the reason for the rude comment earlier, Raghu wondered.