A dangerous misson

Their fight had left them both exhausted, imlie also felt bad forthe way she had treated Aryan but also did not plan to apologize to him and open the topic back up again! They continued to trek and finally arrived at the dacoits location, imlie and Raghu conducted the interview peacefully while Aryan worked on the camera. Just then the police raided the place and a fight erupted between the two sides. There was a bomb blast, Aryan and Imlie were thrown on opposite sides, they were worried for each other's safety. Just then Raghav fought with some of the gangsters and saved imlie. He was shot twice in the process and collapsed unconscious after the three of them reached to a hidden cave.

I-" Raghu, please get up!! How did this happen? Why did you have to come to save me, you could have saved yourself! Why did you come back!?? Aryan please do something, we can't let anything happen to him Chini and Amma would be devastated and I can lose my friend either, please do something!!!" Imlie's cries broke Aryans heart, he asked her to sit besides him and he ventured out to get some help. He was able to get some villagers who removed his bullets and took the trio to  their small settlement on the mountain. Aryan was sitting besides Raghav when he opened his eyes and began to speak incoherently.

A-"Raghu are you ok? I can't understand what you are trying to say? Don't worry about anything you are perfectly fine, the villagers here had a great vaidya who has removed the bullets and given you some herbal medicines for infection, that is why you are feeling a bit loopy " Raghu tried to get up and Aryan helped him back in bed.

R-" where is Imlie? Is she ok? Please tell me she's fine, I can't lose her!!!!" Aryan was surprised at his concerns he was fighting with his life but still couldn't care any less for himself, he truly cared For Imlie Aryan thought and planned to ask him a few questions, he expected that since Raghav was under the influence of medication, he would be able to talk freely. Aryan got up and closed the door to the room and returned to Raghu.

A-" why did you save Imlie and not yourself? Why do you care for her? What does she mean to you? " Raghav began smiling, half asleep he began to speak

R- " she's my best friend, my colleague, my family and ..."

A-" and what?" Raghav asked him to speak softly or else someone would've heard them.

R-" I love her dude what else? I have loved her for the past 3 years, she's the best !!! But I know she doesn't feel the same way about me and it's ok, I can always dream that we are together and in my dreams she is actually mine! Do you know Aryan हर एक सच्चा प्यार
एक तरफा नहीं होता, पर एक तरफ़ा प्यार, हमेशा सच्चा होता है.. not all love is true but one sided love is always true and I'm happy with just that, she doesn't need to change anything, she suffers a lot in silence, I don't know what has happened in her past and I don't even care, all I know now is that I always want to see her happy!!"

A-"And what if I told you she loves someone else, what would you do then?" Raghu began laughing

R-" I would do everything in my power to reunite her with her true  love, why is that even a question?? When someone else's happiness is your happiness,, isn't that love ❤️?!! Aryan was touched by Raghav's response, he loved Imlie wih all his heart but Aryan needed to know more about him, he felt that Raghav had a past and he needed to know it before he could entrust him with Imlie's happiness.

A-" so tell me about your family! Your past why did you move to Pagdandiya ? Who does that?"

R-" someone who hates their life !!! Actually we have met before in my past life, Mr. Rathod, you just don't remember it!" Just then Imlie walked in with food for Aryan and Raghav. Raghu smiled and asked Imlie to come closer.

R-"so you look great, not a scratch on you!! Wow Imlie you really are superwoman! I must take your interview, Ms. Imlie kumari! How did you manage to defeat a gang of goons and save lives of your fellow reporter and camera man?" He kept his hands in front of Imlie positioned as a mike.

I-" bakwaas bandh, bilkul bandh.. I'm going to tell Amma and Chini wohi dono tumhri acchi class Lenge!! Kya zaroorat thi hero banne ki?? I would have been just fine! You didn't have to save me!! What if something would have happened to you ?"

R-" that's what I'm saying you saved me, I'm telling you and you don't believe me! How is that my fault? Anyway is that food for me? I'm really hungry and these medicines are making me very loopy!! You know what me snd Mr. Rathod were talking about?" Aryan interjected and stopped Raghav from speaking any further!

I-" we can go home tomorrow, you should rest now , I'm tiered too!" Imlie rubbed her forehead and Aryan got her medication from the bag and put it beside Raghu.

R-"imlie your medicine, I'm.sure you forgot, your head is paining right? Take them right now! Have you eaten anything? These need to be taken with food!!"

I-" enough now! I can take care of myself, Tum apna Dekho!! Imlie asked Aryan to join her outside so Raghav could sleep. She thanked Aryan for his help and grabbed some more food for him too. She wanted to make sure he was doing well too, the explosion had hit him too. She asked him if he was feeling ok and fetched him some painkillers after she saw him limping! She couldn't stop herself from caring for him and hated herself for it at the same time.

--////--- please vote and comment