[ 001 ] legendary cannibal

CHAPTER ONE
❛ legendary cannibal ❜

CHAPTER ONE❛ legendary cannibal ❜

────────────────────────

Alyssa Velaryon was the type of girl that kept many on her toes. When she visited Dragonstone to meet her Aunt Laena and her husband and Great Uncle Daemon for the first time, and because of newborn Luke being the next Heir to Driftmark. She wandered off one night to take a walk. 

When Rhaenyra went by her room that morning she was surprised to see the disheveled covers and no sight of her daughter. She assumed that she ventured off to Jace's room and slept there. Only to find that she wasn't there either.

She went back to her own chambers to see Laenor still asleep. No doubt knocked out cold from drinking from last night. A smack delivered to his arm earned a yelp from the man.

"What is gods — what was that for?" Laenor exclaimed rubbing his arm while the other tried to rub his eyes. 

"Our daughter is not in her bed. Sober up and help us find her!"

That seemed to make Laenor wake up when she saw not only Rhaenyra standing there but Laena with her arms folded. 

"There is no need for that." 

The three heads snapped to where Daemon was over at the balcony where the beach. The Rouge Prince wore a smirk on his face watching with fascination and mixed pride. 

It seemed that perhaps this one seemed to be more of a Targaryen than the rest of Rhaenyra's children.

If only he knew.

Laenor walked over to see what he is looking at. 

Out in the distance, a familiar white-haired little girl.

"Was that rock always there?" Laenor asked quite dumbly. 

Laena joined her husband's side along with Rhaenyra. 

"That isn't a rock brother . . . " Laena began, she was just as profounded but seemed to hold pride in her eyes at her niece. 

The man blinked a couple of times before yelling, "My daughter claimed the bloody Cannibal?!"

The mother's eyes widen comically when she realized what dragon it was and quickly headed out of her room and outside the castle. 

"Rhaenyra you mustn't!" Laena immediately followed after her good sister. She heard tales of the Cannibal the wildest dragon. Everyone knew how the Cannibal acted. 

When the Princess made it to the beach followed by the rest. Rhaenyra let out a sigh of relief seeing her little star not harmed. 

Cannibal who was awake let out a growl making Laenor hold Rhaenyra back out of fear.