[ 010 ] burn to ashes

CHAPTER TEN
❛ burn to ashes ❜

❪ i swear it is so hard finding blonde child faceclaims! i'm justusing a combination of billie and mckenna ❫

using a combination of billie and mckenna ❫

❪ i swear it is so hard finding blonde child faceclaims! i'm justusing a combination of billie and mckenna ❫

"AS I'VE STATED BEFORE, HER WOUND WILL NOT SCAR. SHE IS FORTUNATE THAT IT DIDN'T PUNCTURE TOO DEEP. IF IT WERE TO, ─ SHE WOULD'VE GOTTEN SURGERY."

Alyssa's wound was patched up by another Maester. Rhaenyra insisted that one of her own trusted ones treat her daughter, rather than the one that treated Aemond. 

The Maester was quick to treat Rhaenyra's arm next, ushering the woman to sit and work on treating the wound. Luke was sitting on Alyssa's lap. The bloody nose he had before had stopped bleeding and Jace was told to rest a bit due to his light dizzy spells. 

"I'm sorry...because of me you got hurt." the poor boy still murmured apologies in her skin. Alyssa held him close as Jace held the back of her chair bowing his head in shame that he couldn't protect his siblings enough. 

When they were alone, Rhaenyra was told the story of what happened. The woman became furious about what his intentions were for Alyssa. 

Although she was pushing for Jace and Helaena to marry, the King had agreed that Alyssa would be allowed to choose who she wanted to marry. A luxury that she was granted to her ( ─ but what happened years ago at the brothel had taken that choice away and married Laenor ). 

Rhaenyra was pleased when her daughter stopped befriending the boy after she claimed Cannibal. She knew that the moment Alyssa was born, he had some obsession with her. Aemond Targaryen was his mother's son, and she would be damned if he'd drag her daughter into a cruel fate. 

"It's okay Luke...It is me that should be sorry. I thought he was

The door to the room opened to reveal Laenor coming running in. His eyes immediately inspect his children, "Oh gods," he rushed forward to inspect his sons, and finally at Alyssa. "What happened to your head?" 

Alyssa nor Rhaenyra didn't get the chance to speak because he was already firing threats, "I didn't think it would be true ─ he tried to kill you with a rock?"