[ 015 ] question of legitimacy

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
❛ question of legitimacy ❜

CHAPTER FIFTEEN❛ question of legitimacy ❜

⤿ ⁺ ̥ ⋆.♱ location, somewhere  *˖ ✶ʾʾ

SOARING THROUGH THE SKIES CANNIBAL ALYSSA TARGARYEN WORE VELARYON ARMOR. HER CAPE WAS DARK RED RESEMBLING THE HOUSE OF THE DRAGON.  

Ever since she had joined the war with Cannibal, she had managed to get tremendous respect from some Houses and gained allies of her own through the Velaryons.

They call her the Realm's Wild Princess. Some say that she was Visenya reborn in the way she would gallantly swing her sword and burn her enemies and how her dragon Cannibal would burn and occasionally eat his enemies. 

It was said that Alyssa was merciless on the battlefield much like her Daemon Targaryen.

Alyssa was in a rush to find her grandfather. She had just heard that he was gravely injured by one of the soldiers. 

When she landed Cannibal many backed away from the dragon in fear. 

The Princess climbed off and stormed forward, grabbing onto the first man she could see, "Where is he?"

The Stepstones were now in their hands which meant they controlled the Narrow Seas. A blockade of shipping lanes will be placed in days' time, perhaps even less. The Triarchy has been outed.

"I said where the fuck is he?" Alyssa yelled this time startling the man and gesturing to the tent a couple of yards away. 

"Lord Corlys is your tent, Princess Alyssa. It was the closest place to be treated." 

Alyssa hurried inside the tent to see her grandfather resting on the cot. A maester dabbed a wet cloth on his forehead, the man was barely unconscious. In the corner of the room stood Killian Carygll. 

Killian Cargyll of House Cargyll served Alyssa Targaryen. Viserys had sent him to be there for her at the Stepstones. At first, he demanded that she return back to Dragonstone. But after Alyssa pleaded for him to let her stay and fight, he obliged only if he sent a personal guard to accompany her in her battles. Ser Killian was a part of the City Watch and no doubt sent by the request of Daemon. He must've convinced Viserys to assign Ser Killian which made it all more the reason not to befriend him at first.