[ 013 ] the rogue prince and his three girls

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
❛ the rogue prince and his three girls ❜

CHAPTER THIRTEEN❛ the rogue prince and his three girls ❜

⤿ ⁺ ̥ ⋆.♱ location, dragonstone village port  *˖ ✶ʾʾ

BAELA, RHAENA, AND ALYSSA DIDN'T ATTEMPT TO TALK TO THEIR FATHER THEIR ENTIRE RIDE, AND WHEN THEY LANDED THEIR DRAGONS NEAR THE VILLAGE. 

Instead of riding a boat, they went on dragon back. Since Cannibal was a wild dragon, and because of his nature to eat anyone that tempted to ride him, Rhaena had to ride with Daemon since Moondancer wasn't big enough for two. 

Nobody lives on this Island but Dragonstone is a large fortress. Below on Dragonmount contained taverns, inns, and markets. 

Back in Kingslanding, there were times when Laenor and Qarl used to take her to the markets.

 "Before the Doom, Valyrians took possession of this Island and built a castle. It is said that magic has been the towers look like dragons, it made the place look fearsome. This is the land where our ancestors began their conquest over Westeros."

"I didn't realize that this trip was a history lesson," Baela commented snidely earning a snicker from Alyssa. Her Heterochromia eyes danced in wonder seeing the way his face tightened at his eldest words. 

"I want to spend time with you before you leave for Driftmark, and get you some new riding gear." 

Baela's face turned surprised, "You are letting me go alone on Moondancer?"

"I will be there by your side but as you get older, there is no reason why you shouldn't visit," Daemon stated, reminding the day he first held the Baela and Rhaena in his arms. The day his daughters were born was the happiest day of his life and when he had another one out there he was just as happy as he was that day. His only regret is not knowing Alyssa sooner.