[ 018 ] toast to the strong boys

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
❛ toast to the strong boys ❜

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN❛ toast to the strong boys ❜

⤿ ⁺ ̥ ⋆

⤿ ⁺ ̥ ⋆.♱ location, kingslanding *˖ ✶ʾʾ

Her siblings gathered in the family apartments to admire the new weapon that was bestowed on her. Being the first woman to wield Blackfyre would go down in history.

Baela was the first to hold it and admire it. "I can not think of anyone better to wield Blackfyre than you sister."

"Can we talk about Grandsire coming into the room?" Jace waved his hand around, "Never have I seen the Hand go silent. It was nice while it lasted."

"Here here," Luke joked, holding his lemon cake like it was wine. Rhaena burst into giggles and fell back into Alyssa's arms who wore a cheeky grin at the compliments she received.

"Dark Sister and Blackfyre have finally reunited once again. My daughter wields the conqueror's blade!" Daemon said arrogantly to Rhaenyra, his pride in his daughter wielding the weapon of Aegon the Conqueror. He was thinking of all the possibilities of how they'd be unstoppable together. They would bring glory back to the Targaryen name.

"Our daughter you impeccable," Rhaenyra scoffed, though watching the children, she was a bit emotional seeing them all together again.

Alyssa, his daughter exceeded his expectations and was the very image of him which made Daemon love her even more. What made him happier is that she inherited Blackfyre at the same age as he was given Dark Sister.

His Wild princess would be remembered for centuries. Daemon just knew it seeing as Alyssa rode the wildest dragons and now holds the conqueror's sword.

Daemon watched with a hint of fondness seeing his daughters under one roof again despite it being at Kingslanding. His brave girls were the apple of his eye.

Baela sported a wide grin as Rhaena laughed at something Alyssa said. Jace and Luke took time to examine the sword in excitement.

"I worry for her safety, Daemon. Whispers of Aemond quickly defending Alyssa would bring my father's ideas to betrothed them." Rhaenyra said grimly, she would never marry her daughter to her half-brother.