Story 1: The Introduction

You are now heading to a bus company, stated near the bottom of England, this is, Buses Of the UK. This story begins at the Uxbridge bus company in England, where driver Johnnie is waiting for his bus to arrive at the station. At the same time, his best friend Paxman was waiting for his bus, too "Hello, Johnnie!" said Paxman, "Oh 'ello Paxman, I'm waiting for the bloody U9, but it doesn't seem to be running", "It's very late, the driver had to stop at the laundrette to pick up his washing". Just as he said that, Alfie Greenway, the inspector of the company, came down from his office to have a chat with Paxman and Johnnie, "What are you 2 still doing here?" he asked, "We are waiting for our buses" they replied, Alfie froze for a second, and then said "Carry on!". The U9 finally arrived, and they swapped drivers, "Wait!!" shouted Alfie "Paxman, you are to be Johnnie's conductor on this route", "YES!!" they both said in unison. The U9 was then running on-time, they arrived at every stop and station, and didn't take any liberties by going into the laundrette or the shop. Alfie, on the other hand, was not very happy, he had 3 buses to get out on-time, luckily they were early, but he had no drivers to drive them. He had no choice but to let three of his conductors drive, he wasn't too sure, but it was his only choice, either that or cancel the buses, that's not a good idea.

Along the journey, there was so much to see, like beautiful green forests, water fountains and even a field full of sheep. Also, there was a railway line that connects to the bus station, and is run by 3 of the most popular railway company's out; LNER, GWR, British Railways. The busmen and railwaymen are all great friends, they have a little argument now and then, but it's all just a laugh. Johnnie stopped at the end of the journey, at Hinton Road, when his bus was due out, he was 1 minute late, as he was about to drive off "CRASHHHH, HISSSSS!!" The engine let off a lot of smoke and the bus broke down, it overheated. The inspector at Hinton Road station had called Alfie, and Alfie called the breakdown boys, they brought a tow truck which was an old AEC Regal III, which was converted into a tow truck. They picked up Johnnie and Paxman's bus, and towed him to the Uxbridge Bus Garage, he was soon easily repaired, and they raced out of the garage to Uxbridge Main Station. "That was an easy mistake, it was easy to happen, so don't think it was your fault" Alfie said to Johnnie, he was a little sad after the accident, thinking it was himself. 

Johnnie arrived at Uxbridge station, driving the U5, he was rather early, so he went to wait in the canteen, and coincidentally it was dinner time, "Fish 'n' Chips 4½p, absolutely ridiculous" he complained, but he was so hungry, he paid it anyway, after dinner he went back to the bus, he changed the destination blinds to U10, when Paxman arrived, "Johnnie, have you got some change for a cuppa,?" he asked, "Sorry Paxman, I don't have anything left after i paid 4½p for Fish 'n' Chips", "4½ bloody p's, oh" answered Paxman, he had never seen such expensive food. Anyway, the U10 was out on-time and Alfie was very pleased with them, he was so happy with them, that he gave them a big pay increase in their wages.

NEXT STORY WAITING TO LEAVE THE BUS STATION!!