Story 19: School Services

You are now heading to the Rhymney Valley District Council bus company, stated this time in Caerphilly, this is Buses of the UK. This story begins at Mr Nigel Graham, manager of every bus co in the UK's meeting office, where Graham was telling everyone in the Caerphilly fleet about a new bus co. "There'll be a new bus company joining our fleet called Waddons, it's a coach service, we'll be using it for the school services" he expressed. The first Waddons coach arrived at the Caerphilly bus station and was a Plaxton Paramount, everyone was shocked to see a modern style coach in the station.

Rob was allocated to be coach driver for school services and any private or special events, he was a bit sceptical at first, but then became more used to the journey's and enjoyed it more. The next morning, Rob's daughter Rhian was ready for school, as her father was bus driver, she was able to get on the bus straight away, and leave last. All the other kids on the bus used to call her 'Bus Driver's Pet'. When they found out about her father being the bus driver, they all apologised and never mentioned driver's pet ever again.

Apart from that little incident, the Waddons coach company was here to stay. "I've decided to Waddons are staying, to serve the schools of South Wales for many years to come, this bus company s undefeatable and is the best in Wales" announced Cooker, he and the drivers all went for a nice cuppa and dinner in the canteen before driving again, and that's the end of today's story.

NEXT STORY WAITING TO LEAVE THE BUS STATION!!