Story 20: Fire! Fire!

You are now heading to the London Transport bus company, this time in Nunhead, this is Buses of the UK. Inspector William Moncrief was holding a huge heritage bus convoy, the World's longest bus convoy in the world. He was taking all sorts of buses from the first ever motor bus in London, to the classic well loved AEC Routemasters, the drivers were very excited as they knew there was going to be a lot of passengers and drivers love passengers, as they usually pay money. The show was very long, and as it was the World's longest bus convoy, there were loads of cameramen by the side of the roads, towns and motorways.

During the journey there were lots of sights like fields of evergreens and tall pines, and a railway line with famous locos like the Cardiff Canton Class 37 diesel locomotive, and even Thomas the Tank Engine was there, too. The convoy finally arrived at the end of the journey, and they all had to stop the buses in order for them to cool down and to have a refill of diesel, but there was a very angry policeman and a traffic warden watching them all pull up to the curb one by one. "No, you can't park there, or I'll book you" said them both, Inspector William had no other choice but to drive the buses away and into a field as there was a big tractor coming in the opposite direction.

The roads back home were all blocked, so they had to leave the buses in the field, it was very far away and no one in sight to touch them or vandalise them, but they were wrong, a couple of teenagers, who had no interest in buses, had located their cans of diesel and had brought a box of matches and they set the buses ablaze, they all went up in smoke and was an amazing sight, but at the same time it wasn't. "What the devil do you think you're doing?" shouted Inspector William, "Do you know you've done about £5,000 worth of damage maybe even more", "We're very sorry, sir" said the teenagers sniggering, "That's not good enough, we're telling your parents, who are they?" The boys had a good scolding, and their parents sold all of their phones and video games to pay for the damage, and that's the end of today's story.

NEXT STORY WAITING TO LEAVE THE BUS STATION!!