Prologue

Hello, I'm Michael Davies, I'm hugely obsessed with buses, trains, locomotives and of course Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends.

This series of short stories, are based on every bus company in the whole of the UK. Each story is focused on a different bus company, some stories are focused on the same bus company as the previous story. the main characters are, now you're probably thinking 'how are there going to be main characters if the stories are focused on different companies around UK?', well I'll tell you, the main company that is mentioned is the Uxbridge bus company, and the main characters in that bus company are Johnnie local bus driver and a conductor from time to time, Paxman Johnnie's conductor and driver from time to time, and who could forget Alfie Greenway my best friend from school and he is the bus inspector at the Uxbridge bus company, his office is at the Uxbridge bus station, he can be strict at times, but he's a very nice, kind and loving inspector. 

When you do go ahead and read my stories, please enjoy them, i mean, i know they don't make a lot of sense in some scenes, but I hope you all enjoy, it makes me very happy to read stories and especially to write them, it makes me even more happier to see people enjoy them. 

Thank you so much!!

- Michael 'Train Boy' Davies