Story 23: Bus Rally / Depot Opening Day

You are now heading back to the Cardiff Transport bus co, stated all over Cardiff, this is Buses of the UK. This story begins at the old Cardiff bus station in the town centre, where Mr Nigel Graham, manager of every bus co. in the UK, was pinning up some posters for the Cardiff Depot Bus Rally / Depot Opening. "This is going to be one of the most commemorable bus events in the whole of Wales" he said to driver Churchill, he was thinking of taking his motorbus to the event, "Sir?" he asked, "Yes?" answered Mr Nigel Graham, "Could I bring my old motorbus to the event, it was the first ever motorbus to be built and to be put out in service?", "Yes, of course you can, mate", "Thanks so much, sir, you're the best"

Churchill's bus was the first ever motorbus to ever be built and to be in service, it didn't even have a lid on top, and the stairs stick out of the back of the bus. The event was located at Cardiff Bus Depot, and all current and ex-drivers and conductors were there enjoying the sight and looks of the old buses, "This takes me back to when I was a child" said one passenger, but once they saw Churchill's old motorbus, they all went berserk, "Bloody hell, I haven't seen a bus like this, since I last watched the On The Buses episode called On The Omnibuses". The event wasn't just showcasing the world of real buses, they were also showcasing ex-Inspector Tony's model village called the Mini UK which includes model buses from the UK and they are all radio controlled so they can be controlled by a controller in order to move.

The event was coming to a close as it stopped at 3pm, "Turns out the Mini UK model village was more popular than the real buses, it was even more popular than poor old Churchill's motorbus, sorry bud". Then after everyone left, the workmen drove the buses into the garage and very early the next morning, they drove the buses back up to the National Museum of Transport (NMoT) where they'd rest and be taken care of fully by volunteers who look after them, make sure they are clean and not damaged, they are true people with a heart of gold, and that's the end of today's story.

NEXT STORY WAITING TO LEAVE THE BUS STATION!!