Story 18: The Hooligans on a Saturday Night

Based on a true story and an incident which happened last night on the evening bus.

You are now heading to the Stagecoach South Wales, stated this time in the Caerphilly area, this is Buses of the UK. This story begins at the Caerphilly bus station on a Saturday night, where driver Luke was driving the 26 from Blackwood to Cardiff, the journey was peaceful, no cars and it was very quiet out. Mr Nigel Graham had agreed to start a little night service serving passengers all through the night.

Driver William was scheduled to take the first night service bus, the service N26, which is from Blackwood to Cardiff, he was at Cardiff Kingsway when he heard 5 loud bangs on the side of his bus, it was a few teenagers throwing eggs at the side of his bus, he reported back to Mr Nigel Graham and he and Driver William had thought the incident was a one off thing and would never happen again, but he was wrong.

But when driver Kenneth drove the N50, he experienced the same scenarios, some hooligans had thrown eggs and rocks at the bus, but what a few drunk passengers did was absolutely disgusting, they drew a whole load of graffiti and disgusting things like a naked woman on the side of the bus and the words 'GET STUFFED, STAGECOACH!', the bus was in need of a fresh coat of paint, and had cost Mr Nigel Graham at least £100,000 just to repair one bus. From tomorrow night onwards, there'll be an inspector on every night service journey until this matter is resolved, and for those hooligans, they were all sent to prison for a week.

NEXT STORY WAITING TO LEAVE THE BUS STATION!!