Story 15: The Very Foggy Day

You are now heading back to the London Transport bus company, this is Buses of the UK. This story begins at the London Transport bus wash station, where Pierre is waiting to get his MCW Merlin washed, but there was a mile-long queue of buses waiting to be washed, too. "We need to open the other bus wash station, as there's too many buses here to be washed, and only one wash station". Finally, the buses were washed, cleaned and dried in record time, they then took the buses out to the garage and gave them a big refill of diesel.

Inspectors Conwy and William had come over to tell their drivers the routes, "Driver Bertram, you are taking the early 15X around Trafalgar to take children to school, then report back here for a little Route Recognition Session", "Righto" replied Bertram. Bertram left the station feeling very happy, but as soon as he picked up the first load of kids, the journey became misty and foggy, he could hardly see ahead. "Inspectors, I can't see ahead, it's so foggy I can hardly even see my own lights, I was exaggerating just then", "We'll send out Pierre in the minivan to guide you to the next stop".

Pierre arrived and had a big bright torch, in which he walked in front of the bus, and it made Bertram able to see the road ahead. "Oh thank you Pierre, I knew I could count on you", "That's what friends are for, now let's get these children to school, and a certain 2 cold drivers back to the bus garage". They both arrived back safely and had a nice cuppa each, and that concludes today's story.

NEXT STORY WAITING TO LEAVE THE BUS STATION!!